Chapter 47

The Inheritance Ceremony Arc starts !!
________________

Chapter 47

________________

After a week, Kyokai was eating her breakfast when the doorbell rang. When she opened the door, she saw a long black limo, men in black all around, and old people that she doesn't recognize "Xhay-sama, the daughter of Vongola ninth, he wants you to organize the Ceremony for him since you are his daughter" one of the ninth's men said, standing in front of Kyokai. She blinked twice, and of course...
.

.

.

.
Closed the door.

"•••" they stared at the door and the man pressed on the doorbell again "not home" she said, they sweat dropped. She then got out with her school bag "Xhay-sama, your father.." He said "tell him I'll come visit later, I need to go to school" she waved while walking.

While she walked to school, she spotted a very tall girl, wearing a black uniform and high heels boots. Kyokai and her eyes met, they glared at each other then noticed each other's armbands "Disciplinary committee ?" The girl thought "Liquidation committee ?" Kyokai thought and kept walking, not noticing the gloomy red haired boy behind the girl.

While she was walking to school, she almost bumped into Tsuna. He screamed in surprise then realized it was her "oh, Ohayo Gozaimasu, Hayashi-san" he said nervously. Kyokai rubbed her ear "please do not scream like that, you just gave me a headache" she glared "a-ah ! Gomen" he said.

"New students ?" Tsuna said "eight, from the Shimon middle school" Kyokai said "their school was damaged because of an earthquake" she explained "so they are transferring to our school" she added "I guess you better go to school early to make new friends" she growled "what about you ?" He asked and got smacked on the head "don't worry about me, idiot" she smirked.

He nodded and ran ahead. Kyokai sighed and felt something in her shoulder, it was a bird. She took the card for his leg and opened it "why do you keep sending me invites about the Ceremony ?" She sighed and the bird flew away "I told you I'm coming"?she thought as she walked.

"Move ! Out of the waaaaaay !!!!" She raised a brow. She looks to the right to see someone was about to crash her with a bicycle. Kyokai took a step back, letting the boy pass and crash into the trash can "•••" she stared at him as he tried to get out of the trash can.

"Areh !? Everything went dark !!! Tasukete Kudasai !!!" He started running around. He almost ran into Kyokai. She moved aside and took off the trash can "oh ?" The boy with red hair and eyes blinked before looking around "I can see the light !!" He cheered as Kyokai placed the trash can on the floor.

He looked at her as the sunlight hits her, his eyes widen "A-Ano ! E-Etto..." He rubbed his head "Arigatou Gozaimasu !!" He bowed "no need to thank me" she sighed and he straightened up. She noticed his height. He was short, he reached her chest. She guessed that he was in fifth or sixth grader. He looked down blushing "w-well" he said "o-oh !" He realized that she was walking away "she left" he mumbled.

At school, Kyokai sat on her seat writing something down "oh ? Piano notes again ?" Ryohei glanced at the paper "hm, I think I'm going to write more songs" she said "oh ! You used to do that all the time, even drawing !" He smiled "I actually gave up on drawing, but I'm still sticked to my music" she rested her cheek on her palm.

The teacher soon came in and said two students from the Shimon school were going to join the classroom. Ryohei wasn't paying attention because he as babbling to Kyokai about boxing. Kyokai, like she always do, ignored him.