Chapter 64

_______________

Chapter 64

_______________

After the whole battle between Varia and Kyoya, Kyokai sat on her desk, staring at the paperworks. She tried to write, but kept placing the pen down.

That time, when they fought, Kyoya had the same stare in his eyes. He didn't want to fight her, he was in pain and was alone. She clenched her fist. Why did she agree to help White anyway ? At least Kyoya broke his boss watch, so she won't able to see him.

She suddenly felt uneasy. Like something bad is going to happen. Aki suddenly started barking. Kyokai stood up and walked to the front door, where Aki was trying to get out "Aki, Kyoya isn't coming. And I don't have time to take you for a walk" she said, but he was still barking.

She sighed, opened the door and saw nothing. She kept Aki inside as she closed the door. She suddenly jumped out of the way just in time as a chain was about to hit her. She looked up to see people face bandaged. They attacked her and she barely jumped out of the way. She pulled out her guns and started shooting.

Unfortunately, there was no effect on them. One was about to hit her with the chain. Her eyes widen, not too fast to block the hit. She didn't even hear the sound of an engine. Her arm got pulled as the chain landed on the floor. Kyokai found herself on a motorcycle.

She looked up to see a man wearing a black helmet, black jacket, and black jeans. She glanced behind her to see the Vindice were still chasing "hold on" the man said muffling because of the helmet. She clenched on his jacket as he made a turn. They reached a dark ally and he stopped the motorcycle, turning off the engine.

They waited until the Vindice pass. They got out of the motorcycle and Kyokai sighed in relief "thank you, but who are you ?" She asked. The man took off the helmet, shaking his head left and right "Kyoya..." She said shocked, he placed the helmet on the motorcycle then looked at her.

"I know why you left me, Bucking Horse told me everything" he said "but, I can't except this distance between us" he stepped closer to her "Kyoya.." Her eyes started to tear "I hate the fact that I still have strong feeling for you and all I was trying to do is to forget you" She bursted into tears "I pretend to ignore you ! But I just miss you !" She yelled "take my eyes ! But let me see you ! Take my mind ! But let me think about you ! Take my hand ! But let me touch you ! But please don't try to take my heart ! As its...already with you" she whispered the last part.

She kept yelling while backing as he was stepping forward "you kept making me love you ! I want you to hold me when I'm sad ! Kiss me when I cry ! Make me smile when I'm down ! And I love me until I die !" She yelled "stop getting closer ! I know your mad ! I didn't mean it !" Her back hit the wall "ple-" he kissed her softly.

Her eyes widen as tears rolled down, he broke the kiss and stared at her eyes "Kyokai" he whispered, placing his hand on her wet cheek "Kyoya.." She said "I-I.." She opened her mouth to talk, but closed it and looked down "I'm sorry" she whispered "I'm sorry ! I'm sorry !" She sobbed "I gave you confusion ! I gave you pain ! I'm horrible ! I didn't have a choice ! I tried to run away ! But I couldn't !" She clenched on his jacket.

She looked up at him "I'm still in love you ! I tried to hate you ! But I couldn't ! I figured that I truly love you !" She said, he shushed her by kissing her roughly "Hmm !" She held onto his shoulders as she felt his tongue slipped in. He opened his eyes to glance at her then closed them, kissing deeper by wrapping his arms around her waist and hips, she tugged on his jacket as her tears kept rolling down.They broke the kiss panting hard after a long take breathing kiss.

He pulled her and made her ride on the motorcycle "hold on !" She said "quiet" he said, wearing his helmet, then started riding. While riding, she hugged him from behind and rested her head on his back, he slightly blushed as he let out a small sigh.