Chapter 72

_________________

Chapter 72

_________________

"Are you dumb ?" Kyokai glared at Ryohei, who broke his arm "ahahaha !! I broke my arm during practice to the Extreme !" He laughed "what about your boxing match ?" She said as they entered the boxing club, where everyone was "don't worry to the Extreme ! Someone will do it for me" he said "then what's the point for me being here ?" She glared "because you promised !" He dragged her.

"Oi, Loud Animal" Ryohei turned to see Kyoya. Kyokai was behind Ryohei, so they didn't see each other "I agree to do this favor but under one condition, you'll never ask me to box ever again" Kyoya said "Yosh ! I Extremely promise ! Thanks Hibari !" Ryohei smiled "hn" Kyoya walked to the ring.

The match began, Kyoya vs a random student. Of course, Kyoya was winning. While Kyoya was fighting, his eyes glanced at Ryohei then landed on Kyokai, who was standing next to him. He froze as their eyes met. Ryohei, Tsuna, and Adelheid noticed that. Kyoya was so lost in Kyokai's eyes that he didn't realize that the opponent was about to punch him.

Kyoya snapped out of it and dodged the hit. After he won the match, he gave Ryohei the gloves "I'm leaving" he said. Kyoya glanced at Kyokai. When she looked at him, he looked away slightly blushing. He turned to leave "who was that ?" She thought.

"Did it work ?" Tsuna asked Ryohei "I think it did, Hibari daydreamed during the match" Adelheid said "Oi Kai ! Kyokai !" Ryohei called, Kyokai didn't answer. She was staring where Kyoya left "KYOOOOKAAAAIII !!!" Ryohei was in front of her face.

She flinched "what ?" She glared "I've been calling you for five minutes to the Extreme !!" He said "what are you looking at to the Extreme !?" He asked, suddenly she remembered how did Kyoya looked at her, making her slightly blush "nothing, I'll go to the library if you need me" she left.

They glanced at each other "now, they need to bump into each other" Enma said "Yosh ! Let's drag them and crash into each other to the Extreme !" Ryohei got surrounded by flames and ran out of the boxing club "that's wrong !!" They thought and followed him.

Kyoya's heard beat couldn't stop racing as he walked through the hall. His fists were clenched as he gritted his teeth. He stopped walking when he saw Kyokai making her way to the library. He hid behind the corner as he blushed. Ryohei spotted him and stopped walking, making the rest bump into him.

They were confused as Kyoya kept peeking from the corner. He hid again when Kyokai looked at him. She shrugged and entered the library. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, leaning against the wall "Hibari !" Kyoya looked up to see Ryohei running toward him "Oi, no running the hall" Kyoya glared and walked away from him, Ryohei ran after him.

"Since he got Hibari, we should get Kyokai" Adelheid said "um, Ikuto already got her" Enma pointed "Kyokai-chan ! Please go out with me !!" Ikuto bowed 90 degree in front of Kyokai, who just got out of the library "what is he doing !!?" They thought "Shhhh" Kyokai placed her finger on her lips then pointed above her 'library'

Ikuto paled as Kyokai walked away from him "wait ! Kyokai-chan !" He ran after her.

The four walked in different directions. Ryohei was following Kyoya, while Ikuto was chasing Kyokai. Kyokai faced Ikuto with a cold look "look, I don't want to date anyone right not. So go away, I'm busy" she said "aww~ your so cute when you glare at me like that" he winked, she rolled her eyes.

"Go away" Kyoya glared at Ryohei "but Hibari ! I really want you to meet my friend" Ryohei said "no thanks" Kuoya said "oh come on ! You'll like her" Ryohei said "her ?" Kyoya repeated. He shook his head and walked away, Ryohei followed.