Chapter 84

________________

Chapter 84

________________

They called her names, mocked her looks. They kept hitting her, cutting her hair, destroy her face, and many more.

"Ah !" 9 years old Kyokai was pushed and fell on the mud "Dirt face ! Dirt face ! Dirt face !" The kids in her school circled her, calling the same name over and over again. One placed mud on her head, making everyone laugh.

No teacher was around, everyone was against her "why don't you go back to Italy !?" One of them said and the others agreed. Every time Kyokai would change her looks to get along with others, they would destroy her until she looked like a hobo.

"Hey ! Leave her alone to the Extreme !" There was only one kid who kept defending her "AGGGHHH !!!" Little Ryohei attacked them with mud, they screamed and ran away "who's the Dirt face now !?" He yelled while watching them.

He looked at Kyokai, who got up sniffing "what are you looking at ?" She glared at him "are you okay to the Extreme !?" He said "yeah, I'm fine" she mumbled "oh !? Your pretty !" He laughed "eh ?" She looked at him with wide eyes "I'm not" she glared "why do they call you Dirt Face ? Your face isn't ugly at all !" He smiled.

She turned and started to walk away "oh ? Where are you going to the Extreme ?" He said "you said it yourself, leave me alone" she said and left "okay ! I'll see you tomorrow !" He waved "what a weirdo" she mumbled.

She grew up that way, with big confidents, but not on beauty, she always had low self-esteem. She was only confident in her strength, and intelligence "Kyokai-chan, why do you always hang out with boys ? You should hang out with girls such as Kyoko-chan" Akira, her mom, said "don't need any" Kyokai mumbled "Aito" Akira looked at her husband.

Aito cleared his throat "why ? You look beautiful when you wear dresses" he said "well now I do not" she said "I'm sorry, I just don't feel this way" she got up and left to her room. They glanced at each other.

"Hn ? You tied your hair" 13 years old Kyoya said "yeah so ?" Kyokai said "it's rarely for you to do that" he said "I know, I look bad. You don't have to tell me" she glared at him "no, actually..." He leaned into her face and pushed her bangs "you look quiet pretty" he slightly smiled, he was the first one who made her confident about her looks "I don't" she slapped his hands. And in the same time, it didn't.

Kyokai was actually pretty attractive even without putting too much make up, she prefers boys clothes than girls. She doesn't really care because she thought it was a waste of time and troublesome.

"You know, you don't have to do this" Kyokai said as she was sitting on the couch, with Kyoya next to her totally focused "no, I want to" he glared as he was braiding a pair of her hair "I can do it" she said "there's no need if I'm here" he glared "you've never done it before, right ?" She asked "never in my life" he said.

"Done" he laid down sighing. She picked up a mirror to look at herself "I like it" she smiled at him "I messed it up though" he rolled on his side "it's my style" she got on top of him "should I give you a Thank You gift ?" She whispered, he smirked not looking at her.

He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes "what kind of reward ?" He slightly lift her up so he can lay on his back. She chuckled as he picked her up and walked to her room "I'll be having my award at school, let's change first" he said.

While walking to school, Kyokai felt awkward going with pair of her hair braided "Kyoya, are you sure it's fine walking like this ?" She asked "you look fine, why do you ask ?" He said "what if they laughed at me ?" She asked "I'll bite them to death" he glared.