Chapter 96

_______________

Chapter 96

_______________

"Itai !" Kyokai fell on her bottom when she barely dodged Squalo's sword "you have to keep you feet on the floor !" Squalo glared "a-ah, I'll try again" Kyokai nodded and stood up. Weeks passed ever since Kyokai joined Varia, and ever since she joined, she have been training sword with Squalo, guns with Xanxus, illusions with Mammon, and fashion with Lussuria, even though she didn't know why.

She stood in her position and raised her sword. They started fighting. Of course, Squalo was being easy with her but not too easy. Their swords dodged each other, he always get surprised that she managed to push him depends on her size. He formed the Attacco Di Squalo on her, she gritted her teeth but pushed him and swung her sword, not wanting to hit him. He pulled back and stared at her as she panted, then smirked "you've gotten better"

Kyokai glared and wiped her mouth "of course, I'm not weak, Old Lady" She glared "VOOOOI !!" He was about crush her head "ma, ma, Squa-chan ! Don't hurt your younger sister !" Lussuria said "that's right, Squa-chan" Kyokai smirked "VOOOOI !!!" He pretend to crush her head "darling, now that you've done training with Squa-chan for today, you'll train knives with Bel-chan" Lussuria said "great, that pervert Prince" Kyokai's eye twitched.

"Can I at least take a break ?" She sighed "fine ! But not too long !" Squalo said and walked away with Lussuria "Old Lady Hag" Kyokai mumbled "what did you say, you brat !?" Squalo chased her around the mansion "aya aya ! Please don't hurt my precious daughter~" Lussuria said.

Kyokai sighed in relief as she collapsed on her bed. She doesn't even live with them and they already got her a room, she doesn't even know why they have another mansion in Namimori. She pulled out her phone "how was it ?" Kyoya answered "better then before" Kyokai mumbled "now I'm going to train with Belphegor" she said "wait, I'm coming to get you. There is no way that idiot will touch you" he said "it's going to be fine, really" she sighed "Voi !" Squalo kicked the door, making Kyokai flinched and hide the phone behind her.

Squalo narrowed his eyes "what's that behind your back !?" He pointed with his sword "I'm talking to my friend" Kyokai said "it's not that Lover Boy of yours, right !?" He yelled "no.." Kyokai slowly said "hm !" Squalo slammed the door closed "sorry about that" she said through the phone "it's fine, I'll see you when you get back" Kyoya said and hanged up.

She went outside to meet with Squalo and Bel, she leaned against the wall and crossed his arms "why does Belphegor have to train me ? I already know how to throw knives" she said "this training it's not all about knives" Squalo said "then ?" Kyokai said "Ushishishi~" Belphegor smirked. Kyokai's eyes widen when she felt something sharp across her cheek then realized that Belphegor's knife stabbed next to her "this training is about speed !" Belphegor smirked "no good" Kyokai sweat dropped.

"You see those knives over there ?" Belphegor pointed at a table far from her "you must take it without a single scratch" he chuckled "hm" Kyokai nodded "start !" Squalo said. Kyokai started to run as fast as she can, but stopped when a knife got in front of her, Belphehor started to throw more knives, Kyokai froze in her place because of the wires "Ushishishi~" Belphegor smirked and gave her more scratches.

The sun set and they were still training, Kyokai fell on her knees panting hard, her body full of scratches. Squalo sighed "that's it for today, go rest" he said, Kyokai only collapsed on the grass "my my, she's exhausted" Lussuria said and carried her over his shoulder to her room. It was getting dark and Kyokai was still on her bed, mad at herself for being slow. Lussuria came in her room to ask her to come eat dinner, but she didn't want to eat, not wanting to hear another complain from her brother.