Chapter 5

________________

Chapter 5

_________________

Tsuna and the others went to the beach and the girls went to change "I never thought a day come when I could go to the beach with my friends. I'm so excited, even Hayashi-san came with us" Tsuna thought.

Not so long, the girls came wearing their swimming suits "we're here" Haru said "sorry to keep you waiting" Kyoko said "I still can't believe you got me into this Sasagawa, it's too crowding" Kyokai said then looked at Gokudera, who was about to have a nosebleed.

"Oi Ahodera, what are you looking at ?" Gokudera flinched and looked away "n-nothing, it's just that.........you have a chest there" he mumbled the last sentence and she hit him on the head.

"So your brother is working as a life guard ?" Kyokai asked Kyoko and she nodded "ah~ life guards" Tsuna started to tell a story about when he got saved by a like guard when he was a kid "Kai ! You came to the EXTREME !!!" Ryohei ran to them and Kyokai sighed "I want to go home" she thought "these are my senior lifeguards" Ryohei introduced 3 men to them.

One of the lifeguards went to flirt with Kyoko and the other went to Haru, the last one winked at Kyokai and she kept her cold look. In the end, they started fighting and agreed to go on 3-3 swimming race.

When Yamamoto and Gokudera mysteriously disappeared during the race, Kyokai decided to check on them and swam to the rock "Kyo-chan !" Haru called "maybe she went for a swim" Kyoko said and Tsuna's turn came.

=Time Skip=

Tsuna used his Dying Will so that he could save the little girl and the Seniors snickered "there are a lot of Seniors behind that rock" one of them said "you mean these seniors ?" Gokudera said "Nani !?" The seniors were knocked out by Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Kyokai "I should pay you back for 'taking care' of my boys" Kyokai glared and walked to them with Gokudera and Yamamoto behind her "AHHHHHHH !!!!!" The seniors screamed.

The next day, everyone was going to the festival. Tsuna met Gokudera and Yamamoto at the chocolate banana store then Fuuta came and told them his ranks, and a girl walked to them "excuse me, can I have one ?" The girl said.

They turned around and saw Kyokai "yo !" Yamamoto smiled "Hayashi-san" Tsuna also smiled "herbivores" Kyokai said "Hayashi" Gokudera glared and gave her a banana chocolate "I'm going to see the fireworks, I guess I'll see you soon" Kyokai said after paying the money, Hibari suddenly came from behind her "there you are, Hayashi" he said.

"Where were you ?" Kyokai said and he patted her head "just taking the money from the stores" he said "pay or I'll destroy the store" Hibari told the man next to them "I'll pay ! I'll pay !" The man said.

"Kyo-chan and Hibari-san, what are you doing here ?" Kyoko walked to them with Haru "we're on a date" Hibari said and Kyokai punched his arm "it's not a date, stop joking around" Kyokai glared "then why are you wearing that ?" Hibari looked at Kyokai from head to toe.

Tsuna and the others just noticed that Kyokai was wearing a dark blue yukata "shut up" she shoved the chocolate banana in Hibari's mouth "waah~ you look cute Kai" Yamamoto said "y-yeah, you look different in a good way I guess" Gokudera said "I agree" Tsuna said.

Kyokai blushed and turned around so that she's facing Hibari "stop saying embarrassing things" she said "you made her blush, you'll pay herbivores" Hibari glared and walked to them but Kyokai stopped him by putting both her hands on his chest.

"Hibari there is no need to fight" Kyokai said "just once..............please" she gave him her puppy dog eyes "hm" he put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

"Shigoi !" Kyoko said "you managed to stop him from biting us to death" Tsuna said "how did you do that desu~?" Haru said "I know his weakness" Kyokai answered and left to catch up with Hibari.

"Hey Hibari" Kyokai called and he stopped walking to look at her "Kyokai" she blushed when he called her by her first name "will you call me by my first name ?..........just for tonight ?" He said and she nodded "of course, Kyoya"

"Why did you tell me to come with you ?" She asked "I'll tell you later" he smirked. A thief ran passed with money in his hand then Tsuna ran after him "wait !"

"Sawada" Kyokai ran after him, leaving Hibari behind. Soon, Kyokai saw Tsuna facing the lifeguards that were in the beach the other day "Sawada" she called and they looked at her.

"Ah~ it's the girl from the beach, you were wearing a swimming suit and now your wearing this. Is there any cute outfits do you want to show me ?" One of them said "shut up herbivore" she glared and was about to kick him when she remembered what she was wearing "curse this outfit !" She thought and they were surrounded by the seniors.
One of the seniors grabbed Kyokai and pulled her to him "what a pretty girl you are" he said "why do I feel weak ?" she thought "Kyoya" she whispered then the guy who held her, got knocked out "you called ?"

"Hibari-san !" Tsuna said "Kyoya" Kyokai hugged Hibari "who is that ?" One of the seniors asked "the Disciplinary committee of Nami Chu !" The other said "get them !" The boss said. Kyokai held out her knives, though, she won't be able to fight like she used to be.

Tsuna got shot by the Dying Will and fell on the floor "Sawada ?" Kyokai looked at him "Reborn ! I will fight with my Dying Will" Tsuna yelled. Soon Gokudera and Yamamoto came to help them "Kyokai" Hibari called "can you fight ?" He asked "of course I can, Kyoya" Kyokai smirked.

They knocked out the seniors. Hibari took their money then looked at Tsuna's money box "I won't let you have it !" Tsuna said and went back to normal "w-we worked hard to earn this" he said "Kyoya" Kyokai linked her arm with Hibari's and he smirked "in that case, you owe me one" and they went to sit in the back where they can be alone.

"D-Did Hayashi-san called Hibari-san by his first name ?" Tsuna said and looked at were they went to sit "you know, I think Hibari called her by her first name too" Gokudera said "that's must be love !" Haru and Kyoko said.

"Thank you" Kyokai told Hibari "for saving me" she smiled "you should smile more" Hibari brushed her cheek with his thumb "you wanna know why your here with me ?" He said and she nodded "because I want you to be my girlfriend starting now" she blushed at what he said, he looked away blushing in embarrassment, his heart was beating like crazy.

"Kyoya" Kyokai whispered and kissed Hibari's cheek as the fireworks started "S-Shigoi" she said while watching the fireworks. Hibari was looking at her from the corner of his eye and put his finger tips on where kissed him. He held her hand and opened his phone with the other.

Kyokai looked at Hibari when he played a song. A song she loved to sing, with him. Hibari stood up and made her stand up as well. He held her hands and closed his eyes then started to sing.

Hibari-Subete ga kawariyuku kono sekai de,
Anatato boku dake wa sorewo miteiye

He opened his eyes to see her smile

Kyokai- Subete ga onaji ni mieru sekai de,
Anatato boku dake wa sorewo shittie ita

Hibari pulled Kyokai to him and they started to dance.

Both-Namida shite anata wo omou toki wa,
Sono waki niwa akai gitaa gu atte

Kyokai-bukuto shite anata no mirai kitto,
Kagayaku koto shotto utaudakesa

Hibari-imamo kokoro niwa ne utauru,
One night star, one night star

Kyokai-ai no uta wa madane dekizu,
One night star, one night star.

They finished the song and they stared in each other's eyes, Hibari put his hand behind her neck and Kyokai put her hand on his cheek and held his other hand with her's.

Hibari closed his eyes and leaned in so did she and their noses touched "Stupid Cow !" Lambo suddenly flew and bumped into Hibari's head.

Hibari and Kyokai bumped their foreheads together and that completely ruined their moment.

"HEEEEEI !!!!" Tsuna screamed when he saw Hibari walk to him with dark area around him "Kamikorosu" he held out his tonfa, Tsuna screamed, and Kyokai sighed.