Chapter 1

_______________

Chapter 1

_______________

"Hibari don't let your guard down !" A black haired girl yelled at Hibari "I'm trying !" Hibari said and fell on the floor panting hard "you can't be a skillful fighter if you don't try harder" the girl said.

Hibari tried to kick the man but ended up falling again "that's it, let's take a break" she said and sat down, he then sat next to her "well your getting better, but you get distracted a lot. Work on that" she said and he nodded.

"I'll do my best" he said "ok let's start, and this time your going to watch me first" she called the man and they started fighting.

Hibari started in awe on how she's fighting "she's so fast" he thought and saw her kick the man behind his knees and pushed his face to the ground and his head ended up between his legs (like Annie in attack on titan. I just like that move I don't why XD).

"What did you learn ?" she said "I noticed that every spot that is not guarded you hit him there" Hibari said and she nodded "you can do that too, but your going to have to work on your speed" she said.

Hibari then started to fight with the same man and defeated him with a different trick but same speed "your a fast learner, Hibari" the girl smiled "your a great tutor" he said "that's it for today. I'll see you tomorrow at school" she waved and smiled and when she smiled, Hibari's heart started to beat.
"Yeah" he waved back and went to his house "your the first person who ever made me feel this way" he thought and hit his palm on his forehead "I should ask her out tomorrow" he thought but sadly, he didn't have the courage to do that.

The end of the year was near and Hibari still didn't confess to his tutor, his fighting skilled became great and his tutor said that she doesn't have anything new to teach him but continue to train him.

In the end of the year, Hibari finally decided to confess his love to his tutor when she comes to train him. He went to where they always train and noticed that she still didn't show up.

Hibari asked one of the men that he train with "she moved to another house. Didn't she tell you ?" The man said and left. Hibari then told himself that he should ask her in school but she already transferred when the next day came. Hibari was crushed, broken, sad, and angry.

But he would never forget his love of his tutor and he did forgot. He forgot what love even mean. And he changed to Namimori Middle school demon.