Kuroshitsuji - Book of Circus

Joker - Tsuna

Beast - Gokudera

Snake - Yamamoto

Dagger - Kyoya

Jumbo - Ryohei

Peter - Mukuro

Wendy - Chrome

Doctor - Lambo

Doll - Kyoko and Haru

Mr.Magic - Dino

Unknown - Kyokai

Black - Sebastian

Smile - Ciel
___________________

Kuroshitsuji - Book of Circus (part 1)

___________________

They were just friends who had feeling toward each other. They were both talented with full potential. They were 13 and 12 years old when they got separated. He told her that he was going to run away with the circus, his name was Hibari Kyoya. She told him that she will search for him and one day watch him preform, her name was Hayashi Kyokai.

Years passed and they never met again. She was finally 15 when she started to work instead of her dead parents. As she was sitting in the carriage, she saw a poster that children were gathering around "Sato, can I go to the circus ?" She asked her butler.

Sato frowned at that "Kyokai-sama, why would you like to see a childish performance. Also, it's a waste of time" he said "I have never seen a circus before, why can't I go ?" Kyokai said "I am sorry, ma'am. I am sure your parents wouldn't like that if I took you to that circus" Sato said. She sighed and rested her cheek on her palm.

When they reached the mansion, she stood in front of the mirror combing her long black hair. Ever since her parents passed away. Sato became more strict about making her a lady-like countess.

She had enough and walked to her dresser. She wore a navy blue dress and a cloak. As she opened the window, she glanced to see how far was the ground, it was pretty far, but it wasn't for her. She was well-known to be flexible and talented child, but they didn't know that she was good at escaping too.

She jumped out of the window and landed safely. She glanced at the mansion then started running. She soon reached the circus where all the people were entering. When she walked to the entrance, the guard stopped her "where's your ticket ?" He asked.

He flinched when she glared at him "I believe I do not need one" she lift up her hand to show him her ring "my apology" he bowed his head and moved for her to enter. The view started to get darker which means the show was about to start. Lucky for her, she was sitting in the middle so she can see the whole stage.

A man suddenly showed up. He had a spiky brown hair "ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Welcome to Vongola's circus !" He said while juggling balls, then bowed which made the balls land on his head, the audience laughed, except for Kyokai.

"My name is Joker, pleased to meet you" he waved and smiled "tonight ! You'll see performances that will stun and amaze you" he said as people walked next to him "first our introduction !" He said "Jumbo !" A white haired guy blew at the torch to cause large flames of fire, they clapped.

They looked up to see two pineapple haired boy and girl swinging on the trapeze "Peter and Wendy !" Wendy flipped and Peter caught her by her hands "next ! Dagger !" They saw a raven haired guy throwing daggers at the wheel with a girl tied to. Kyokai felt something odd about that guy for some reason.

"Our dangerous man, Snake !" A black haired guy danced with the snakes and a smile on his face "now ! Look above you, ladies and gentlemen ! Vongola's Dolls !" Two girls were walking on a tightrope. One jumped over the other and landed behind her.