Kuroko no Basket

___________________

Kuroko no basket

___________________

As Kyokai was walked her way to the Reception Room, she saw the Disciplinary committee members walk in groups passed her, Kusakabe leading them. When she opened the door of the room, she saw Kyoya kind of in a mess, standing in front of his desk, and looking through a lot of files.

He already knew she was there without even looking "Kyokai, I need you to do something" he said "what do I have to do ?" She asked "basketball clubs are gathering in this school for a school basketball tournament. Tetsu said that every school has arrived, except for one and he doesn't want to stay with them for so long" he explained.

She raised a brow "what school is it ?" She asked, he sighed as he scratched his head "Teiko junior high" he said "Teiko ? Isn't that where the famous basketball team studies ?" She said "the what ?" He asked "they even have their own name of their group. What was it ?" She placed her palm on her chin "ah, Kiseki no Sedai"

"Never heard of it" he said "never mind that, I want you to meet them" he said "why don't you ?" She said "I don't want them to crowd me" what he said "figured" she sighed and left the room.

Kyokai walked outside the building to see a lot of students walking out of the buses, while some Disciplinary committee members were leading them to the gymnasium. Now, there was only one bus.

The bus door opened and five students claimed down. The Disciplinary committee members greeted them "thank you for coming, we are welcoming you to our school" Kusakabe bowed his head at the guy with the red hair "I thank you for that" he said.

The blonde and the blue haired guys snickered at the back at the members's weird hair style "shut up, nanodayo" the green haired guy said, who looked like Koyo "when are we going to the gym and play basketball so we can get over it ?" The purple haired guy said "after we have a talk with the Disciplinary committee Chairman" the red haired guy said, then turned to Kusakabe "are you, Hibari Kyoya ?"

Kusakabe chuckled "sorry, I'm not the Chairman" he said, they looked at him confused "vice Chairman !" One of the members caught his attention "a-ah !" Kusakabe stepped aside "bow !" He said and they bowed the figure walked between the two lines they formed.

"Ne, I heard the Chairman of this school is scary suu~ they call him Nami Chu Demon" the blonde whispered "be quiet" the green haired guy whispered back "Kyokai-san ! The Teiko junior high has arrived" Kusakabe said "I can see that" Kyokai glared "straighten up, you all look like fools" she sighed "hai !" They said.

Kyokai turned to the guests "I am Hayashi Kyokai, pleasure to meet you" she nodded "the pleasure is ours, Hayashi-kun" the red haired guy said "kun ?" She thought "I am Akashi Seijuro, the captain of the team. These are my teammates" he said "Midorima Shintarou, nanodayo" the green haired guy said "Murasakibara Atsushi" the tall purple haired guy said while eating chips "Yo, Aomine Daiki" the blue haired guy said "Kise Ryouta suu~ nice to meet you !" The blonde smiled "he reminds me of someone" Kyokai thought "Kyo-chan ! Let's eat cake desu~" Haru's voice sang in her head.

"What about you ?" Kyokai asked the one with the light blue hair "GWAAAA !!!" They screamed, except for Akashi and Murasakibara "Oi Tetsu ! Since when were you here !?" Aomine said "that's quite rude to ignore your own teammates" Kyokai said "you saw him !?" He said "of course, he's not a ghost" she shrugged.

"I apologize, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, nice to meet you, Hayashi-san" Kuroko bowed his head "please follow-eh ?" Kyokai felt an arm wrapping around her shoulders from behind "I thought you weren't coming because of the crowd" Kyokai said "I changed my mind, since I saw you surrounded by men" Kyoya said.