Chapter 92

________________

Chapter 92

________________

Kyoya blinked at what's going on in front of him. He was grading papers in the Reception Room when Kyokai came in to bow in front of him "what ?" He said "please help me" she said "with what ?" He sipped from the tea that she brought for him "I have an important test and I don't know what to do with the kids" she said, he choked and started to cough.

He cleared his throat "you got kids ?" He said "huh ? Hm" she nodded "you got pregnant and you didn't tell me ?" He glared "what !? The kids aren't mine !" She said "..." He paused "okay" he said "um, Kisume-san told me to babysit those two" she patted the two raven haired kids, he sighed "what does this idiot want now ?" He mattered.

"Come on, Kyoya ! Only for one class and I'll take them after that" she gave him her sad eyes, making him sigh heavily "fine, but if they annoy me then I'm going to return them to you in the middle of the test" he said "yes ! Thank you, Kyo" she kissed his cheek "this is Kumori and Keiko" she smiled "be polite with Kyoya, okay ?" She told the two siblings. They looked up at her then nodded.

Kyoya watched her place them on the couch "how old are they ?" He asked "Kumori is 6 and Keiko is 5" Kyokai said "I'll be right back" she smiled at the kids and left the room. The siblings stared at the door then glanced at each other. Kyoya sighed "how troublesome" he rested back on his chair.

He decided to continue his work while watching the kids in the same time. He kept glancing at them then back to his work "they're surprisingly quiet" he thought. The two siblings only watched him work, they watched him stand up to place books in the bookshelves "hn ?" Kyoya felt a tug on is pants. He looked down to see Kumori holding a book for him.

"Arigatou" Kyoya took the book from him and placed it on the shelf. Keiko tried to carry another book, but fell on her bottom because it was heavy "hehehe" she giggled, Kyoya knelt and took the book from her to place it on the desk. She stared at where he placed the book and giggled again while holding her feet "hn" he slightly smiled and patted her head "puff !" He looked behind him to see Kumori flat on the floor.

Keiko blinked then laughed "clumsy kids, just what I need" Kyoya mattered sarcastically "hmm" Kumori sat up and sniffed "Oi kid, are you hurt ?" Kyoya said "no" Kumori shook his head "don't lie to me" Kyoya said "hm" Kumori scratched his cheek "don't touch it" Kyoya held his hand then got up.

Kumori stared at Kyoya as he looked in the closet. Keiko crawled and hugged Kumori "stay still, it won't hurt" Kyoya knelt to put a bandage on Kumori's cheek, Kumori closed his eyes shut. He opened his eyes when felt Kyoya drop his hand "hm ?" He touched his cheek "better ?" Kyoya asked "ah !" Kumori nodded.

"Kyo-san, I-" Kusakabe paused when he entered after he knocked. Kumori and Keiko quickly hid behind Kyoya "what ?" Kyoya stood up, Kumori and Keiko hugged his legs "who are they ?" Kusakabe asked "mind your own business" Kyoya glared "ah, my apology" Kusakabe bowed his head and left "hn" Kyoya glanced at the clock, it was time for him to patrol the school, but he can't just leave the kids alone in the room, or make Kusakabe watch for him.

He decided to take them with him. They held his hands as he walked in the school campus. Luckily, he was in a place where it's not mostly crowded, but sadly, it wasn't the roof. Kyoya watched the kids running around, which reminded him when he used to play with Kisume. He shook his head, not wanting to think of him and kept his stern stare.

"Hibari !!" A loud voice interrupted his thoughts "hn ?" He glanced over his shoulder to see Ryohei running toward him "Hibari ! Can you teach me math to the Extreme !?" He asked "no" Kyoya answered right away "why not to the Extreme !? I want to beat Kai to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "what's your score ?" Kyoya said "huh ? Umm....52" Ryohei mumbled "hn, not surprised" Kyoya smirked while looking away "what did you say !!?" Ryohei glared.