Chapter 55

_______________

Chapter 55

_______________

Daemon was possessing Chrome in order to get Mukuro. Tsuna already saved Enma from his uncontrollable powers. Mukuro defeated Daemon by switching with Chrome, but that only gave Daemon the change to go to his soulless body.

Now, they were standing in front of Daemon, who was in Mukuro's body, ready to fight. Daemon trapped Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Julie in an illusory world that he created. Kyoya hit Daemon with his chain, but Daemon dodged it.

"Nufufu~ you look just like him, the first Guardian of the Cloud, Alaude" Daemon said. Mouths and eyes appeared on his body "now I really want to destroy that thing" Kyokai mattered "stay out of this, it's my fight" Kyoya told her "hm" she nodded. As Kyoya charged at Daemon, she clenched on the gun behind her back.

Daemon used all the Earth element Rings to fight Kyoya. When Kyoya hit him with his tonfa, Daemon dodged it using Kyoya's Vongola Gear. Kyoya jumped out of the way "I believe you won't be able to defeat me like that" Daemon smirked as a dark version of Roll stood with him.

Kyoya only smirked. Kyokai shot Daemon from the back with her shotgun, and it hit. She pulled out two guns and ran while shooting. He turned to hit her but she flipped over him and pressed the gun on his side, ready to shoot. He smirked and quickly grabbed her wrist.

"That's sneaky coming from the second Empress of Snow, just like the first, the only one to work with the aloof Cloud, Alane" her eyes widen when he aimed a gun at her face "Hayashi-san's VG !" Tsuna said. Daemon quickly lift her up by the collar to choke Kyoya, who attacked him.

"Tsk Tsk, now that's just playing dirty" he said. His eyes widen when he saw Kyoya's necklace, he glanced at Kyokai and saw her necklace "that wife of his.." He glared at Kyoya "that husband of hers.." He glared at Kyokai "and that son of theirs" he remembered a certain blonde how disgusting !" He threw them really hard.

"Elena died because of Primo's sister, Alane killed my wife" their eyes widen "no, she would never" Kyokai glared, Daemon suddenly appeared in front of her "she did" he kicked her. She flung back, he appeared behind her and kicked her again, she landed on the floor really hard.

"Why you-" she froze, their eyes widen. Kyokai started to tear at the two figures in front of her "Mom, Dad" she said. Her parents were in front of her, all smiley and safe "h-how..." Kyokai quickly wiped her tear "there you are, Kyokai-chan" her Mom, Akira, said "let's go home, Kai !" Her Dad, Aito, laughed.

Without noticing, she started to walk toward them "Kyokai ! Where are you going ?" Kyoya said "to my parents" Kyokai said "Kyokai ! They're illusions" Mukuro in an owl's form said "they're here" Kyokai said.

Daemon smirked as Kyokai reached for their hands. He was about to stab her with the trident, but Kyoya stabbed him from the back with his tonfa's spike "stop messing up with her head" he glared. Kyoya quickly carried Kyokai away from her illusion parents and ran to the side.

He turned her head by chin to face him "Kyokai, look at me. Those are not your paretns, they are illusions" he said "I know that" she said "I was just getting his full attention to me so you can hit him" she explained "Wao" he smirked "how clever of you"

They got up and glared at Daemon. She used her flames to create ice around them"Nufufu~ hiding ?" Daemon said. A dark version of Cheppe and Kitsune formed ice around his arms.

Daemon ran and broke the ice around Kyokai and Kyoya, but only to meet their cannon version X "Death Cannon X" they blasted the cannon at him. Daemon moved to dodge it. Kyokai and Kyoya ran toward him. They bumped their bracelets together. He span her around by her hand and tossed her behind Daemon.