Chapter 81

_________________

Chapter 81

_________________

Days passed since the incident, Kyokai finally got out of the hospital after her leg healed. After school in the hallway, Kyokai let out a small gasp as Kyoya kissed her neck, pinning her against the wall.

She blushed and tried to push him "Kyoya, please s-stop. Someone might see" she said "it's after school, no ones here. How many times do I have to tell you that ?" He said against her neck "you always say no one will see, and we end up getting caught" she said.

He pulled back to lean into her ear "not this time" he whispered and nibbled her ear. He felt her tug on his sleeves "I know you want me as much as I want you" he wrapped one arm around her waist "seriously ? Even here ?" They froze "why don't you stay in Italy ?" Kyoya pulled back to glare at Dino.

"At least make out in a place where you don't get caught" Dino said "Offu !" Kyokai punched Kyoya's stomach "told you" she crossed her arms "you never listen" she glared and walked away "hn" Kyoya turned to Dino, who shook his head "what ?"

Dino sighed "you know, if you keep doing that, Kyokai might break up with you" he said "do what ?" Kyoya raised a brow "forcefully kissing her" Dino said "I don't see your point" Kyoya said and Dino sighed again "Kyoya, Your relationship is not all about kissing. You two never went to a date, only once. Kyokai is a girl, she needs some romance in this relationship" he explained "..." Kyoya gave him a 'seriously ? (¬_¬)' look "I still don't see your point"

But to think about it, Kyokai did push Kyoya every time he tried to kiss her, which made him think that Dino was right. Kyoya sighed heavily and looked away, crossing his arms "what do I have to do ?" He mumbled.

Dino blinked in confusion "eh ?" He tilted his head "your married, so you must know these stuff" Kyoya glared at him. He rolled his eyes as Dino brightly smiled.

"EHHHHHH !?" The boys paled as Dino told them about Kyoya's problem "I knew it was a bad idea" Kyoya mumbled as he walked to the door "Matte Matte !" Dino grabbed his shoulder "come on, for Kyokai" he smiled "hn, fine" Kyoya looked away.

"So what do you want us to do again, Dino-san ?" Tsuna asked "to turn Kyoya into a romantic Prince !" Dino said dramatically "how stupid" Kyoya mattered in the background "GAGH !" Dino got stabbed by an arrow writing on it 'stupid'

"This is no fairy tail, Bucking Horse" Gokudera said "but it might !" Dino said "why do you want Hibari to be Kyokai-chan's prince ? You got me !"
Ikuto pointed at himself, Koyo punched his head.

Dino pointed at Ikuto "shut up !" He said then pointed at Kyoya "you need to be a gentleman, a polite and gentle man !" Dino said, Kyoya narrowed his eyes "no, I don't think that suits him" Gokudera shook his head "hm hm" they nodded in agreement.

"Next !" Dino ignored them "you need to do something nice for her, like cook her breakfast or buy her chocolate" he smiled "next, you have to dress to impress her, and do something with you hair" Ikuto said "what's wrong with how I look ?" Kyoya raised a brow "everything !" Ikuto said.

"You should pull back your hair" Kaoru suggested "maybe change that school uniform for once !" Yamamoto laughed "and say something nice like a compliment" Koyo said "maybe ask her on a date, go to a fancy restaurant, then have a walk" Enma said "...." They just stared at him "just a suggestion" Enma said.

"Let's start with flirting" Dino said "no" Kyoya said "come on !" Dino pushed him out of the classroom "there she is.." Dino pointed at Kyokai, who was walking in the hallway "say.." Dino whispered in Kyoya's ear, Kyoya's eyes widen "I'm not saying that" Kyoya glared "you have to" Ikuto said "for her sake" they gave him a thumbs up, Kyoya's eye twitched in annoyance.