Chapter 105

_________________

Chapter 105

_________________

Everything went back to normal, Kotoya decided to move with Kyokai, since he doesn't have anywhere to stay, so Kyoya went back to his house, only to be surprised "Kyo-kun !?" Can be heard outside the house.

"Kyoya !! Kyo-kun ! Wake up !" Kyoya groaned and sat up "what happened ?" He rubbed his head "you fainted while I'm telling you the news !" Kazumi said "sorry, I thought you said you were marrying Bucking Horse" he shook his head "I did" she smiled "what !?" He said.

Kisume yawned and scratched his head when he woke up. He walked in the hall to see Kazumi trying to pulled Kyoya away from the door "I'll kill him, I'll kill him" Kyoya mattered "wait ! Kyoya !" Kazumi said "Kazumi ! Did you tell Kyoy-" Dino stood by the door "..." They froze "run" Kyoya glared.

Kyokai was cooking lunch, when she suddenly felt Kotoya's arms around her waist "what your making ?" He rested his chin on her shoulder "hamburger steak" she said "smells good" he said "listen, Kyoya is coming over, so please don't fight with him" she said "no" he said "Aniki" she warned "sorry sorry, I'll try" he sighed.

They suddenly heard the doorbell "I'll get it" Kotoya said "no, I'll get it" Kyokai stopped him "fine, I'll go have a nap in your room" he said and left the kitchen "okay" she said and went to the door. When she opened the door, Dino fell flat on his face "Pervert Freak" she said "Kyokai ! I need your help !" He stood up "no thank you, I'll pass" she said "please !! My life is depending on you !" He held his hands together "fine, go hide" she pointed over her shoulder "thanks" he tapped her shoulder and went to hide.

Kyokai sighed and closed the door, but the doorbell rang again "where is he ?" Kyoya said when she opened the door "Aniki went to sleep" she said "not your brother, the horse with a blonde hair" he glared and let himself in "I don't know" she shrugged as they went to the living room "your lying" he hovered above her "I'm not" she said and gasped when he pulled her by her waist "tell me, or I'll have to kiss you, don't care if your brother is here" he warned.

"I told you, I don't know" she said "suit yourself" he shrugged and kissed her "wa-" her words were muffled in his mouth. She rested her hand on the arm rest of the couch, while the other tried to push him. Without him knowing, Dino slowly came out of the closet where he was hiding, Kyokai's eyes widen, she waved her hand from behind Kyoya, telling Dino to leave. Dino nodded and tiptoed to the door, but ended up tripping.

Kyoya broke the kiss when he heard a thud "what was that ?" He glanced behind him "nothing !" Kyokai quickly pulled his face back to her "Toya-Aniki must have fell from the bed" she wrapped her arms around his waist "so your brother is here" He said "don't worry about him..." She smiled and waved for Dino to move. Dino slowly got up and left the living room "Aniki is a heavy sleeper" Kyokai said.

"Guess what ? I made for you hamburger steak" she said "yes, you made my day" he rested his chin on her shoulder "why what happened ?" She asked "Bucking Horse proposed to Kazumi, and she agreed" he sighed "well, if that makes your sister happy, won't you be happy for her ?" She squeezed his shoulders "if that's going to make her happy, you say ?" He mattered.

"Let's go eat" she patted his head and went to the kitchen. He sighed and followed her. He sat down as she placed his hamburger steak, then sat next to him "what are you going to eat ?" He said after taking a bite "vegetables" she nodded "what ?" He said "I'm started to eat more healthy, even I asked Ryohei if we could go for a run sometimes" she smiled "what's your goal ?" He took another bite "nothing really, I just want to" she shrugged and ate a carrot.

He suddenly grabbed her chin and kissed her. When he pulled back, she noticed the carrot was no longer in her mouth. Her eye twitched as he chewed "sneaky Bastard" she rested her cheek on the back of her hand "if you keep giving me those foul language, I'm not only going to steal your food from your mouth" he warned "I'd like to see you try" she smirked.