Chapter 101

New Arc startu !
________________

Chapter 101

________________

Days passed since the graduation. It was now vocation in the winter, wait...winter ? "Coold !!" Tsuna sat up shivering "why is it so cold !? We're in the middle of spring" he rubbed his arms together "what's going on ?" He opened window "HEEEEI !!" Snow came in and smashed him into the floor "Brrr !!" He wrapped his arms around hi.

"Why is it even snowing !?" Gokudera said as they gathered "that's weird, the weather was nice yesterday" Yamamaoto said "do you think someone did it ?" Tsuna said and the thought for a while "what ?" Kyokai rested her elbow on the door frame when they arrived at her house "don't  What us ! What happened to the weather !?" Gokudera said "hm ?" Kyokai glanced around "ah ? It's snowing" she blinked "so cold !" She hugged herself "you just noticed !!?" They thought.

"If it isn't Kai, then who ?" Yamamoto said "you thought I was responsible for this ? I can make ice, not snow" Kyokai crossed her arms "besides, Namimori is a weird town, whatever the weather whether you like it or not" she said "eh ?" They blinked "Yare Yare, they don't understand" Kyokai sighed "huh !? Your saying that we're dumb !?" Gokudera said "no, I'm saying that I'm smarter than you" Kyokai said "why you !!" Gokudera glared.

"It's been a long time since I saw the snow" Kyokai smiled "you mean when you fought Bakura ?" Yamamoto said and she shook her head "it happened back in Italy. I threw a snowball at Xanxus and he buried me in the snow as a punishment" she said "how cruel !!" Tsuna gaped.

"Kyokai, get inside" they looked behind them to see Kyoya "H-Hibari-san !!" Tsuna said "hn" Kyoya walked passed them "wear this, we're going out" he gave Kyokai a bag "hm, I'll be right back" she nodded and went inside "HEEEEEEIII !!!" Tsuna screamed when Kyoya glanced at them "are your responsible for this weather ?" He glared "Eh !? C-Chigau !!" Tsuna waved his hand. Kyoya narrowed his eyes then shot his head at the roof "hn" he entered the house "leave" he closed the door.

"That Bastard.." Gokudera said "he blamed us for the weather then kick us out ! Why doesn't he go and blame his girlfriend for that !?" He said "Hibari knows Kai better than us, so he might know her powers as well" Yamamoto said "I don't want to hear that from you !" Gokudera said "let's leave before Hibari-san comes back" Tsuna said and they walked away, not noticing the man on the roof.

"That was close" he sat down and ran his hand through his olive hair "idiot, we don't want to be spotted, especially by Hibari Kisume's younger brother" the women flipped her long olive hair "shut up, Akina" he glared "you shut up, Akito" she glared back "Grrrr !" They growled at each other "let's go !" They looked down to see Kyokai dragging Kyoya with her "why are you so energetic ?" He said "I'm having my first snow day with you !" She grabbed his hand.

"They're leaving" Akina said "hm" Akito nodded and they jumped on the other house's roof "you didn't have to go all the trouble to get me this coat, Kyo" Kyokai said "I just want you to wear something warm" Kyoya said "I have many coats in my closet" she said "that I didn't buy" he said "what does that suppose to mean ?" She raised a brow "nothing, just wear this all the time" he said "hai hai" she sighed.

"Ah ? Forgot my scarf" he mattered "hn ?" He raised a brow when he got pulled down by Kyokai "knew you'd forget" she chuckled and wrapped the scarf around his neck "you'll get cold" he said "it's alright" she smiled. They went to the shopping street to buy hot chocolate then went to sit on the bench "here" he gave her hot chocolate "Arigatou" she took it from him "so warm" she said "where's yours ?" She asked "don't need one" he rested his arm on the bench behind her.

He watched her drink then noticed her shivering. He sighed and pulled the scarf "eh ?" She felt something warm around her neck "Kyo, what about you ?" She glanced at him and noticed he was still wearing the scarf "the scarf is long enough to share it" he mattered, not looking at her "hm !" She nodded and sat closer to him "sharing is caring" she smiled "here" she gave him her hot chocolate.