Chapter 50

__________________

Chapter 50

__________________

Kyoya wasn't paying much attention to anything today, even the school. He didn't meet Kyokai the whole day because she was busy with the ceremony. But she told him that she will come by the end of the day to see him. He was walking in the hallway, hand on his chin, deep in thought, and knowing that everyone will step aside so he won't bump into them.

Tsuna and the rest watched him with confusion "hey Hibari !" Ryohei called, Kyoya walked passed him without noticing him "Hibari, what are you doing ?" Adelheid stood in front of him. Kyoya saw her shoes so he stopped walking to looked at her "thinking" what he said "I can tell. What are you thinking about ?" She asked "hn, a present for Kyokai" he closed his eyes to think.

They glanced at each other as he ran his hand through his hair "why ?" Gokudera said "oh ! Now I remember !" Ryohei put his fist in his palm "it's Kyokai's birthday" Kyoya mumbled "can't think, can't think, can't think" he scratched his head "let's make a surprise party for her !" Ikuto said "ah ! Kai will love it" Koyo agreed "we'll go design it" Ikuto left with Koyo, Ryohei, Yamamoto, and Kaoru.

"We'll distract Kyo-chan" Kyoko smiled "I'll be coming too. Although, I might ended up with a fight with her" Adelheid said "Enma and I will call Dino-san and bring a present" Tsuna said and left with Enma "I'll get the food I guess" Gokudera shrugged and started walking "I'll come with you, Gokudera-kun !" Shitt.P followed him.

Kyoya sighed, he didn't want to celebrate Kyokai's birthday with them "oh ? There's Kyo-chan" Kyoko pointed before leaving with Adelheid "hn" Kyoya looked behind him "Kyoya !" Kyokai waved as she ran "Kyokai, no run-" she tackled him. Luckily, he held her as he was about to lose his balance "you alright ?" He asked "idiot, I feel lonely" she mumbled on his shoulder "hn" he ruffled her hair and kissed her head.

"Seriously, I need a vacation. Dad put to much pressure on me" she sighed as she pulled back. She tilted her head "something wrong ?" She brushed his cheek with her finger tips. He gently held her hand and kissed her knuckles then placed her palm on his cheek "nothing wrong" he mumbled against her palm as he kissed it.

He looked at her as he placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer "can I ask you something ?" He said "anything" she said "is there anything in particular you want me to do for you and buy for you ?" He asked, she tilted her head in confusion "well, there is something. I've always wanted something that proves our relationship" she smiled "hn ?" He raised a brow.

She blushed as she squeezed his shoulders "you know, since we are a couple. Maybe like a keychain or a bracelet" she slightly smiled "is there anything else ?" He said. She thought for awhile "ah ! Yes !" She said "say that you love me" she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Dino was behind Kyokai at the end of the hall, so they didn't see him. Though, he was able to hear what they were saying. Kyoya sighed and kissed Kyokai's head, she glared because he didn't say what she wanted "I'll be seeing you later, I need to take care of something" he said "hm, don't overwork yourself" she nodded. She kissed his cheek and walked ahead "oh wait" he grabbed her hand.

She turned her head "wear this for today" he gave her his black blazer "hm" she nodded and took it "also.." He said, placing his hand on her cheek "of course you know how I feel about you" he smiled "I love you too" she smiled and walked away while wearing his blazer.

"Aren't you romantic, Kyoya ?" Dino restedbhis elbow on Kyoya's shoulder as he wiggled his brow "what are your talking about, Bucking Horse ?" Kyoya pushed his arm "Tsuna called me and said it was her birthday" Dino said, Kyoya sighed heavily and ran his hand through his hair "can't think of a present" he mumbled "what does she want ?" Dino said.