Chapter 40

_________________

Chapter 40

_________________

After a few days, Yamamoto, Lambo, and Gokudera already passed their tests. Even though it's been days, Kyokai haven't met the first generation Guardian the Ring of Snow yet.

When Kyokai woke up, her right eye let out white flames. She gasped and fell off the bed. Kyoya woke up to see Kyokai running out of the bedroom covering her eye, he got up and walked to the bathroom where she entered. He knocked on the door and it opened by it's own "I found it" he heard her say.

He knocked on the door again "Kyokai" he called. When she opened the door, he saw he wearing glasses. He slightly blushed "what ?" She ran her hand through her messy hair, which he found it cute "you wear glasses" he said "sometimes, but something is wrong with my eye these days" she explained then sighed. He tilted his head as he stared at her.

She raised a brow then glared "will you stop staring ?" He flinched then entered the bathroom. She shook her head and went to wear her uniform, then to the kitchen to make breakfast. After they ate breakfast, they walked to school hand in hand. Students were scared when they saw the once been mistaken as a boy with the perfect Demon. They stepped aside as the two walked through the hall.

"I'll see you later" Kyokai said and entered her classroom. He made sure that she entered then walked in the hallway. As Kyokai was writing some notes about the school, White landed on her desk "hey Kyokai, you look different when you wear glasses" he said "I have my reasons to wear them" she said.

White smiled as he petted his pet rabbit "by the way, Reborn sent me a request for you" he said "ah, what do I do ?" She said and he whispered "I'll do that during lunch" she nodded "Cheeeee~" she felt someone staring. She looked up to see Ryohei "I never seen you wear glasses, Kai !" He said "well, I'm wearing them right now" she said "hey Kyokai ! I want to train ! Can you help me !?" He asked.

Kyokai raised a brow and shrugged "since I got nothing better to do, I can help you during lunch" she said "Yosh ! Thanks to the EXTREME !!" Ryohei smiled and ran out of the classroom. Kyokai sighed and rubbed her eyes under her glasses "this eye always get in flames when there is something wrong going to happen" she thought then paused "does that mean..." She shook her head and got up.

She walked to A-2 classroom. As she opened the door, she saw Tsuna with his friends. She walked to Gokudera and kicked him hard on the back.

"Why did you kick me, stupid woman !?" He yelled "Reborn told me to, because you were about to fail your test" Kyokai explained "and you..." She punched Yamamoto on his stomach "that's for getting a second chance" she said "and remember, a blithe person is the one to die first" she glared "I-I'll keep that in mind" Yamamoto nervously laughed.

"HEEEEEEEEIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!" Tsuna screamed when Kyokai glared at him "I'm suppose to hit you for being a bad boss but I'll let it slide" she shrugged and pushed up her glasses "since when Hayashi-san started to wear glasses ?" Tsuna thought "Hayashi-senpai !!" They heard a girl's voice.

They walked to the window "Hayashi-senpai ! The boys are destroying the gymnasium !" She said "those troublemakers" Kyokai mattered "I'll go deal with them right now" she said "but if you used the stairs, they will be already gone" Kyoko pointed out "who said anything about using the stairs ?" Kyokai said and jumped out of the window.

They paled "she jumped !!!" They thought. As Kyokai landed safely, someone was watching her from the roof. The person narrowed his eyes as Kyokai pulled out her tonfa while making her way to the gymnasium.

After dealing with some herbivores, Kyokai walked around the school campus "KYOOOOOO-" she heard a familiar voice, she looked around "KAAAAAAAAA-" yes, it was a familiar voice, she raised a brow "IIIIIII !!!!!!!!!" She turned around only to be tackled.