Chapter 8

_________________

Chapter 8

_________________

Kyokai wore her clean boys uniform that Dino brought it for her and put the Ring in her pocket then left the room. Kyokai saw Tsuna and the others on her way out.

"Ah Kyokai ! Your awake" Dino smiled at her "hn" Kyokai looked away "ehhh ?! Are you still mad because of yesterday ?!" Dino said and Kyokai didn't answer.

"What happened yesterday ?" Yamamoto asked "this pervert put me on the bed yesterday, and by the time I woke up, I saw my exposed chest and shoulder bandaged. Then I saw this pervert holding my clothes along with the bandage" Kyokai explained glaring at Dino while the others were blushing.

"I swear I didn't see your breasts !" Dino accidentally said and got kicked in the stomach "whatever, I'm leaving" Kyokai walked away "wait ! Kyokai !" Dino called "leave me alone you pervert" Kyokai called back.

"What's with the Storm and Rain parts ?" Tsuna continued the conservation they had "the first Vongola family had a verily of unique members" Reborn began "the first boss was said to be like at the sky, colorful and engulfing everything, open, open to all things. His Ring was the sky, and the other rings were named after various kinds if weather that color the sky"

"The merciful shower that washes all away, the Ring of Rain. The turbulent gale that fiercely blows, the Ring of Storm. The drifting cloud that is never trapped by anyone and walked to it's own path, the Ring of Cloud. The illusion that prohibits knowledge of it's true nature, the Ring of Mist. The orb of fire that brightens the great sky, the Ring of Sun. The thunderbolt that strikes a zealous blow, the Ring of Thunder. And the snow that protects all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, though it had a heart as cold as ice, the Ring of Snow" Rebron finished explaining and after that, Yamamoto and Gokudera left.

"I need to train the other five Guardians over the next 10 days or we won't stand a chance" Reborn said "who are the other five ?" Tsuna asked "you know them all very well" was the answer that Reborn gave him.

=Time Skip=

"Are you going to train Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto ?" Tsuna asked Dino "nope, I'm training two troublesome children" Dino answered.

Meanwhile, Kyokai went to Nami Chu. She entered the Reception Room and saw Hibari sitting on the couch with a Ring in his hand.

"Hibari" Kyokai called "where were you yesterday ?" Hibari glared "yesterday ? You see..." She sat next him on his right and he put his arm behind her on the couch "I was...training and I got lost in track" she said.

Hibari sighed and put his hand slightly in her right shoulder which made her flinch. He raised a brow and looked at her.

Dino suddenly came in before anything could happen "Oops, am I interrupting something ?" Dino said then noticed Kyokai "oh your here ! Even more better" he laughed.

"Pervert Freak" Kyokai muttered glaring "so your Hibari Kyoya ?" Dino asked Hibari "who are you ?" Hibari said "I'm Dino. I'm like Tsuna's older brother" Dino said, Hibari just looked away not interested "I'm also Reborn's old acquaintance" that made Hibari smirk "I see, that baby's. So your strong" Hibari said.

"I want to talk to you both about the Ring with the cloud mark..." Dino looked at Hibari "and the Ring with the snowflake mark" Dino looked at Kyokai.

"I don't care about those. As long as I bite you to death" Hibari stood up with his tonfa "Hibari" Kyokai warned "you too, Kyokai" Kyokai looked at Dino "I have to train you too but I will start with Kyoya. I don't want to hurt your boyfriend, but I guess I don't have a chose" Dino said and Kyokai stood up "you Pervert Freak" Kyokai glared.

With that, Dino held out his whip and they went to the roof. Dino and Hibari stood in their fighting poses while Kyokai was standing to the side. Hibari charged at Dino, and Dino tried to dodge it.

"Hey Pervert Freak, why don't you fight me ?" Kyokai said then Dino smirked at her "because I don't want your wound to open again, am I right ?" Hibari looked at Kyokai with wide eyes while Kyokai looked away.

Hibari walked to Kyokai, he grabbed her shirt and started to unbutton it "w-wait ! What are you doing !?" Dino yelled blushing "Hibari" Kyokai gasped and grabbed Hibari's wrists to stop him but failed.

Hibari's eyes went wide when he saw the bandage on her chest then he took off her top, he looked at the bandage that was all over chest along with her bleeding shoulder.

Dino and Romario blushed at the scene, Kyokai covered her chest with her arms even though it was already covered, and Hibari just stood there staring at Kyokai "stop" Kyokai whispered "stop staring" she said.

"Who did this ?" Hibari said "Hiba-"" who did this ?!" He glared "Hibari it's nothing" Kyokai said "it's nothing ?" Hibari repeated then looked at Dino "was it you ?" Hibari glared "eh ?" Dino stepped a few steps backwards.

"Kamikorosu" Hibari started to fight him "it wasn't me ! I only wrapped the bandage around her chest and shoulder ! Your should be thanking me !" Dino yelled "so you saw her topless too ? Unbelievable" Hibari glared.

Kyokai gave up and sighed then wore her top again "that's good, they should keep fighting" Iemitsu, who was hiding, said then looked at Kyokai "but why is she here ?" He thought.