Chapter 39

______________

Chapter 39

______________

As soon as they reached Vongola base, Kusakabe and Dino quickly dragged Kyoya to a room. Kyokai couldn't do anything but struggle and kick from Ryohei and Yamamoto's grip "let go ! Kyoya !!" Kyokai screamed "Kai, we know how you Extremely feel right now" Ryohei said.

Kyokai covered her eyes and sobbed "I want to see Kyoya" she said "please, stay alive" she whispered. The door of the room opened and Kusakabe came out "so ? How is he ?" Kyokai asked worried "he's alive. The wound wasn't that deep. He must have fainted for losing too much blood" Kusakabe smiled.

Kyokai fell on her knees and sighed in relief "thank God" she said and wiped her tears. When she entered the room, she saw Kyoya on the bed, sleeping, with the oxygen mask. Dino spotted her and smiled "I thought you'd be happy knowing that's he's ok" he said "I am, but.." She looked down.

She clenched her fists "it's my fault that he got hurt" she said "actually, that incident suppose to happen to you" he said, she looked up surprised "what ?" She said "Kyoya told me before the battle that he saw a vision of you getting killed by Bakura" he explained "that's why he didn't want me to participate" she mumbled "I'm such an idiot" she thought.

She sat on the edge of the bed and held Kyoya's hand "he doesn't deserve this" she said and looked down, tears dropping. She felt her hair getting ruffled "that won't make me feel better, Dino" she said "Oi, do I look like Bucking Horse to you ?" Her eyes widen at the voice.

Dino smiled and left. Kyokai looked up to see Kyoya awake and already took the oxygen mask off "K-Kyoya !!!" Kyokai wrapped her arms around his neck "you have no idea how worried I was" she said "how could you do this !?" She pulled back and glared "hn ?" He blinked twice in confusion "never take a hit instead of me ! Get it, Hibaka !?" She said.

He just stared at her confused "what are you talking about ?" He said "shut up !" She grabbed his face and kissed his cheek. He blinked in surprise and slightly blushed.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault" she said "it's not your fault. I wanted to get the hit, alright ?" He glared, she stared at him shocked "but why ?" She said "because I care about you" he brushed her cheek with his fingers "Kyoya" she whispered "be quiet and kiss me" he glared and brushed his lips against hers.

He placed one hand behind her head and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer. She placed her hands on his cheeks then to his chest, and broke the kiss. She felt bad when she felt the bandage covering his upper body, making her remember when he got stabbed. Tears started to roll down. He held her chin and gently kissed her eyelash "don't mind it" he whispered in her ear and nibbled it "wait, K-Kyoya" she gasped and blushed.

She covered her mouth as he kissed her cheek to her neck while his fingers brushed it. His head suddenly got pinned to the bed and a pillow pressed against his face "die ! You son of a pervert !" Squalo pressed the pillow hard on Kyoya's face "S-Squalo ! Stop it ! Your gonna kill him !" Kyokai pulled Squalo's arm "and what !? Let him continue harassing you !?" He yelled "your still 14 for God's sake !"

Kyoya at up, moving the pillow and glared because the two got interrupt by the shark in an awkward situation "for your information, we already did it a couple of times" he smirked "you what !? I'll kill you !?" Squalo pulled out his sword "we didn't !" Kyokai said "but we slept in the same bed" Kyoya pointed out "your not helping" Kyokai glared.

Kyokai pushed Squalo out of the room "leave !" She said and closed the door "you really want me to get killed, don't you ?" she walked to Kyoya and sat on the bed "if I want you to get killed I wouldn't take the hit" he smirked.