Chapter 73

_________________

Chapter 73

_________________

"So how was math with Hibari ?" Adelheid asked Kyokai as they stretched in gym class, they had it outside. It was quite chilly, so they were going to have a run "what do you mean ?" Kyokai said as she tied her shoe "I mean, you two have been spending the time together last week after school" Adelheid said "it's just studying, that's all" Kyokai said and stood up.

They looked at the coach as he yelled for them to run 20 laps back and forth. Kyokai panted after she finished her laps first. She wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. What she doesn't know, that a certain bird was watching her from the roof.

"Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird chirped as he landed on Kyoya's shoulder. Her face being focused while he was tutoring her flashed in his head. He rested his chin on his arms that were on the fence "just...who is she ?" He thought "Hayashi Kyokai" he mattered "hn" he smirked as he stared at her "what an interesting woman"

They have been meeting in Kyokai's class to tutor her math, Kyoya thought that she already knew how to solve it, so what's the point in studying ? But in return, he would have a fight against her if she got the time.

Kyokai was washing her face with water in the outdoor water fountain "Yo" she straightened up to see Kyoya "Hibari" she said "here" he gave her a towel "Domo" she took the towel and dried her face. He observed her from head to toe, she had a perfect body, he thought. She was sweating a lot, which made her shirt see through.

He slightly blushed "hm ?" She felt something warm around her "go change, we'll meet after school" he said and left. She blinked twice and realized that he placed his black blazer around her "Hibari's blazer" she mumbled and blushed "it's warm"

After school, she went to the music room instead of her classroom. She ran her hand through the keys of the piano. She sat down and started playing.

Kyoya waited for Kyokai in the classroom for a quite time. He got up to look for her. He walked in the hallway only to hear a beautiful music of a piano. He went to the music room to hear the same voice singing.

Sakura saku maiochiru nani mo nai boku no te no ue.

He opened the door and his eyes widen "you ?" He said, Kyokai turned her head toward the door in surprise. She gasped and got off the piano bench, accidentally pressing the keys "so your the one who've been playing ?" He said, she stayed silent.

"Y-You heard me" she said, she blushed when he approached her. He reached for the sheets "you should use a different note, yours a bit depressing" he said "show me then" she said "I'm not good with piano, so.." He looked around.

He grabbed a guitar and sat next to her on the bench "let's see" she stared at him looking through the lyrics "try it" he started playing.

Kyokai :Sakura saku maiochiru nani mo nai boku no te no ue

She blushed when he smiled at her "let's do it together" he said, she nodded and started playing the piano.

Kyoya: Hakanakute yasashikute kowaresou kimi mitai na hana

She blushed when he started singing. His fingers ran on the strings of the guitar. He glanced at her then looked away blushing.

Kyokai: Itsumo no kaisatsu wo surinuketeiku ano ko wa sou
Kagayaku me wo shite mainichi nanika tsukami totte yukun da

Kyoya: Boku wa to ieba nani mo nai mainichi kurikaeshite
Hieta kokoro mottesa hana hiraku shunkan sagashite me wo tojiru

Both: Sakura saku maiochiru nani mo nai boku no te no ue
Hakanakute yasashikute kowaresou kimi mitai na hana