Chapter 80

_________________

Chapter 80

_________________

The more days had passed, the more Kyokai get a new bruise. Every time Kyoya asked her about it, she would say she fell or change the topic.

As she walked in the hallway of Nami Chu, she heard a voice of someone calling for help. She looked at the window to see a upper grades kicking a lower grade.

"Come on, give me your money" the upper grader said "how about leave him alone" he turned to see Kyokai. He smirked "oh yeah ? What are you going to do about it ? Call the Chairman to give me detention ?" He laughed. Ever since the school knew she was a girl, some of the boys doesn't respect her and started to mock her every time she gives them an order.

Kyokai narrowed her eyes "your mocking me ?" She said "what a person like you can do to me, huh !?" He said "fight me" she raised up her fists "what ?" He said "let's go, or are afraid of hitting me ?" She glared. He laughed "this should be fun" he ran at her and threw a punch. She stepped aside and kicked him "if I ever see you again, I'll double the punishment" she held her tonfa "h-hai !" He got up and ran away.

"Tch" she pulled back her tonfa "what a wimp" she mumbled then turned to the lower grader, he flinched "are you okay ?" She asked as she walked to him "a-ah ! Don't worry about me" he waved his bloody hand in front of him. He gasped when she grabbed his wrist. She pulled out a bandage from her pocket and wrapped it around his hand "A-Arigatou" he said.

He stared at her then blushed "say, what's your name ?" She asked "Sato Isamu" he said "Sato ? Are you Sato Jun's son ?" She raised a brow "how do you know him ?" He said "he works at me company" she said "EHHH !?" He backed away from her "your his boss !?" He pointed "well. That's rude" she stood up and cleaned the dust off her.

"A-Ah ! I didn't mean to be rude !" He stood up "it's kind of hard to believe a guy like you would be a boss of a famous company" he said "a guy ? I'm a girl" she crossed her arms "eh ?" He paled.

She sighed and turned "forget it" she said "Kyokai" they saw Kyoya standing far "hope your hand heal, Isamu" Kyokai gave Isamu a small smile. Isamu's eyes widen as he blushed "let's go" he saw her grab Kyoya's hand and they started walking "h-hey ! Who is he to you !?" Isamu suddenly said, Kyoya turned to him glaring "I'm just her stalker" he smirked and walked away with Kyokai.

Kyoya glanced at him then looked at Kyokai "who's he ?" He asked "Sato's son" Kyokai said "what's his relationship with you ?" He narrowed his eyes "nothing, we just met" she glared and hugged his arm "I love you and you only" she said "hn" he looked away.

She sighed, let go of his arm, and let him walk ahead. He almost fell on his face when she jumped on his back "Oi, why are you mad all over the sudden ?" She wrapped her arms around his shoulders "I'm not" he said "get off me" he glared "no, because your being a Grumpy Cloud like always" she poked his cheek. He sighed, held her thighs, and continued walking with her on his back.

The next day, as Kyokai was walking in the school campus, she didn't know that she had a stalker behind the bush "give it up, Sato. She would kill you if you did" one of Isamu said "shut up, will you ?" Isamu told her "your wasting your time" she said "I'm not" he said, as they walked.

She sighed and crossed her arms "I'm telling you, there is a dangerous rumor about her" she said "oh yeah ? What is it ?" He said "they said that she lives with a demon alone in her house. That's why she's scary, they also said she's possessed by him" she said "that's stupid" he said "fine don't come crying to me when you see the demon" she sighed.

Isamu stared at Kyokai, who was talking to Adelheid "I'm sure all these rumors are lies. She saved me yesterday" he said then turned to his friend, who wasn't there anymore "she left !"