One Direction (Request)

I had always wanted to visit Ireland, even before I was obsessed with One Direction. I say was, but I was still in love with their music. The fangirl aspect had gone away.

I was finally there after 3 years of wanting to go. I was in a drug store, looking for nail polish. I had thrown on random clothes, rushing to find what I needed before I actually had to get ready for the day. Luckily my hotel was right in town next to all the shops.

I found the nail polish remover and Advil, rushing up to the register.

"Hello," he smiled, taking my things. He did his job while I took out my wallet.

"You like our Niall, dontcha?" I heard him say, quickly looking up. He was glancing at my shirt, and I remembered that I hadn't paid any attention to what I was wearing. I had thrown on my One Direction shirt unknowingly.

As I set my money on the table, I chuckled nervously.

"I used to be a huge fan," I spoke, hoping he would realize I wasn't going to scream or fangirl.

"I actually have something I need to get to him. Would you mind taking it over?" My body froze as I stared at him waiting for my answer.

I'll finally get to meet Niall Horan, my mind told me, and I knew I shouldn't refuse.

Nonetheless, my heart was pounding like it used to, and I was nervous.

"S-sure," I smiled, seeing him grin as well. He gave me my things, Niall's address, and I left with the items for Niall.

He said Niall's house was within walking distance, so I didn't bother going back to get my car. I set aside all of my other thoughts and my schedule for that day, convincing myself the world could wait.

When I arrived at his house, after some wandering, my nerves were strung high. My fingers shook as I clenched them into a fist to knock on the door.

My heart was thumping so loudly in my ears that I didn't hear the footsteps from inside until the door opened.

"Hello," Niall grinned, glancing at by bags, shirt, and expression. "Can I help you?" he wondered, sounding very cautious. One of my strengths was hiding my nervousness inside myself.

"Jeff," I started, assuming he knew I meant the store clerk. "Asked me to drop this off." He took the bag from me, taking another glance at my One Direction t-shirt.

"Are you a fan?" he asked, and I smiled lightly, hoping he wouldn't feel threatened by me.

"I used to be a huge fan, but I'm not so crazed anymore," I chuckled, and he nodded. I decided to go on, no matter how much I wanted to run away.

"But I'll support you regardless because you deserve it," I told him, blushing at the end when I saw his wide eyes.

He turned to look inside his house, and I thought he would slam the door on me. But he set the bag down, came right back outside and hugged me.

My heart was racing, and I remembered all the feelings and memories from when I loved them so much it hurt.

As he spoke, saying, "It means so much to me," I smiled to myself.

No matter how old I got, I would always love the boys who changed my life.

.

.

thanks to onesecond_ofsummer for requesting! I'm so sorry for the wait, but I hope you liked it!

I'm sorry this one wasn't very romantic, but I'm struggling with this. I forgot it was Zayn's and Harry's birthday, and lately I've been growing away from the fandom

I used to need to know everything about everything they did, and now I've unfollowed every single one direction account on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr.

Don't be deceived, I'm still insanely in love with them and their music, but it's not as much as it was. It's good and bad, but I'll get through it

Thank you for being so patient with me! I've not been happy or productive lately, and I have an acapella competition on Saturday! Yay!

Mel xxxxxxxxxxx

it feels so good to update