My Two Year Anniversary!

Hello everyone! It's my two year anniversary of joining Wattpad on this account!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for all you've done for me in these two years and update you on a few things that are coming in the future! 

Some of you know how I started on here. I had just moved away from all of my friends, so I found an outlet for my feelings in writing. My friend had told me about Wattpad, and I had already made an account with a Niall story, not receiving many reads when I first started.

I got frustrated quickly, not understanding that my writing really wasn't that good, and made this account, on December 11th, 2013, to get myself reads and comments. So if you ever see comments from me on my own stories, you know why!

I quickly realized that I could post stories on this account as well, thinking that I often liked to write one-shots about romantic ideas and scenarios. So why not use Niall for those, as well?

And as you know, my imagines exploded. I quickly came to love writing for you guys, nearly crying when my first request came up.

I'm glad that this account got more traffic, to be honest, because short stories are more of my thing. I haven't finished a normal length book at all yet, but hopefully by the end of the year. (-cough cough- Never Good Enough -cough cough-)

If you guys don't know about my other accounts, they are here for you;

xPhenominiallerxxup_all_niallxpileofniall, and okaybae. all of the stories on them are written by me as well! one of them is my journal :)

Only a few days later, December 15th, I posted my first imagine, which still gets praise today.

So thank you all for help with boosting me to continue writing, and I still want to.

Even though I won't be able to finish my second book on the 15th like I finished my first book, I will be starting my third book on the 15th of December to honor the anniversary and get myself on a better track to finish the third book this time next year. I will still be finishing this second book, though, don't worry. All of your requests will be fulfilled.

I love you all so so so so much! I can't tell you how sweet you all are and how special you make me feel and how much you drive me to work my butt off.

Christmas break will hopefully bring lots of updates, so stay tuned for that and some New Neighbor updates!

Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you! oh my gosh i'm so glad I did this

little 14 year old me sitting in my new room smiling at those first 49 reads oh my gosh

I LOVE YOU

okay bye xD

Melody xxxxxxxxxxxx