Trespassing (Request)

"C'mon, Lanam," she whispered, and I shook my head, not wanting to speak for fear of being caught I couldn't believe we'd even gotten that far.

After the One Direction concert, Velika had convinced me to try to sneak backstage with her to try to see the guys. There had been a rumor going around that they always got pizza after their shows, so that seemed like the perfect opportunity in her mind.

She was trying to pull me through the door that said AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY and it just seemed like a bad idea to me. Giving in for half a second to get better balance, she pulled me inside and closed the door quietly. The light was out above us by a few trash bins, so we hid there for a few seconds, and I looked around and saw no one. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

"Let's go," she spoke, and I shushed her. She rolled her eyes, grabbing my arm and pulling me further down the hallway.

She really didn't know where she was going, leading me one way and then turning right back around. Eventually, we heard laughter and she lit up.

"I think that was them," she spoke, and I felt my stomach lurch. What if we did get to meet them?

We walked forward, seeing the door that said LOUNGE. Velika's hand let go of my arm, going to twist the doorknob but being brutally interrupted.

"Hey! You're not supposed to be back here!" a man yelled, and Velika cursed under her breath, turning to meet them with a smile whereas I was about to explode. We'd been caught. We were going to get arrested, or so I thought.

"Don't you know who I am?" she spoke, deepening her voice a little and standing straighter. I probably gave us away, but the security guard didn't look convinced anyway.

"Only people with certified badges can be back here," he told her, walking closer to us. My whole body was going numb, and I kept my mouth shut.

"Let me get it out, I didn't wanna lose it. Lanam, find yours as well," she improvised, but the guard didn't give her that chance. She'd been stupid to try in the first. We both had been.

He grabbed her hands, about to get his cuffs out when the door behind us opened.

"What's all the noise?" Niall spoke, popping his head out of the door, a piece of pizza in his hand, looking at the three of us.

"Nothing to see here, just a couple of hooligans trespassing," the guard spoke up, undoing a cuff.

"They're not trespassing, it's fine," he chuckled, waving him away. He was about to say something when Niall took my hand and gently led me inside.

"Don't worry," Niall yelled to him, shutting the door before the security guard could get another word out. I felt my whole body almost collapse from relief, and Niall caught on, stepping closer to me.

"Are you alright?" he wondered, and I took a seat, nodding. He sat down next to me, not making anything better in the slightest. Velika introduced us to the four of them, grinning widely and grabbing a slice of pizza for herself. She was charming as I sat there, dizzy on a sofa.

"What were you two doing?" Niall wondered, looking at me. I tried to regain some composure, letting a small smile slip onto my face.

"Being stupid," I spoke truthfully. "Thanks for saving us." He shrugged.

"You two are cute, so why not let you in?" he sighed, and I felt my heart explode. "I'm guessing you'll need help getting out of here, as well?" I looked directly at him, seeing how concerned he looked.

"Thank you," I nodded, reaching over to kiss his cheek. His eyebrows his the roof, and I turned away, feeling my heart go off again. Man, I was being reckless.

"Make yourself comfortable," Niall sighed, and I nodded, thinking that I would have been stupid not to trespass into that building that night.

When he and I looked back on that night a few years later, we laughed, thinking it was a pretty unique way to fall in love.

.

.

thanks to AlmostABookWorm for requesting and for Vivi_Libra for being in it as well :D ! i hope you liked it, you two!

I DID THREE IMAGINES IN LIKE TWO HOURS YAYAYAY

also im seeing mockingjay pt 2 for the third time HAH im still going to cry

Mel xxxxxx