My Policy - cont.

wow I do way too many of these

Hey everyone! It's been a while!

This is mostly for those newer readers or those who haven't requested yet!

I don't think I deserve you guys to listen to me since I haven't posted in like five years, but I just want to make my life a little easier. Part of the reason I'm writing this is to help myself get excited about writing. So here we go.

I mean no offense to anyone(if that's possible), but I'd really appreciate it if you could come up with something more than the cliché imagines for requests.

Examples include; pregancies, weddings, cheating on each other, fighting and etc.

I love writing for you all, but I've done so many of these! I don't want people to get bored of my writing, and I don't want to not feel like writing your imagine.

I want to make it as good as it can be. I don't want to disappoint you!

So please! If you're requesting, either leave the idea up to me, or help me come up with an interesting or different twist on the imagine! I have so many ideas I could write, but I haven't gotten to lately due to the amount of requests I have on my queue. I've discovered this amazing au tumblr blog and AHH it's so funny and gives me so many ideas!

Please keep requesting, but also help me come up with something that will be interesting for both you and all the other readers!

This does not mean I'm taking requests from those who've already requested / gotten an imagine. Please continue to understand that.

I hope you can all understand that I want to keep writing and giving you new things to read.

I love you all! New imagines soon I hope! Thank you all for being patient with my crazy schedule, but school's almost out!!

Melody xx

p.s. gonna move this up to the beginning of the book to be My Policy continued :)

p.p.s do I sound like a jerk? I'm sorry if I do oh my gosh I'm just so tired of being tired of writing