Chipotle (Request)

I breathed in the warm, twilight air as I finally spotted the Chipotle on the corner.

We had been walking from our apartment for a while, a little lost. Niall and I had come to Los Angeles to shoot a TV show. Naturally, since we were friends, we stayed together. He was a great guy to chill with.

"I'm so hungry I feel like I'm going to pass out," I said to Niall, wanting to run to the door. He snorted, laughing at me.

"You eat here too much." I shrugged as he fell behind me and I walked faster.

I got to the door, glancing inside to see one of the many reasons I went to Chipotle. There was a hot guy named Harry working at the counter. When I first met him, I thought he had said Larry, so naturally I remembered his name fully after that.

"Oh my gosh," I let out, suddenly self-conscious. I hadn't worn any makeup, and I was in sweatpants.

"What?" Niall wondered, furrowing his eyebrows at me. I let him go in first, seeing that no one else was in line.

"Harry's working," I told him, thinking he should have noticed. He rolled his eyes at me, and I smiled.

We walked up to the counter, and Harry recognized me immediately. I had come to LA for similar reasons a few times that year, and that Chipotle was always the one I tried to shoot for.

"Hey, Anna," he smiled, beginning to prepare my regular order without even thinking. I bit my tongue, trying not to smile too widely.

"How are you?" I asked politely. Niall scoffed beside me, probably annoyed.

"I'm great," he said, over-exaggerating in a flirty way. He bagged my food, asking for Niall's order with much less enthusiasm.

I paid for the food, and we promptly sat down to eat. I looked up at Niall, ready to say a joke, but he seemed so upset that I let him be.

We ate in silence, and as the adrenaline subsided, I realized that Niall looked jealous.

My head popped up, staring at him looking glum at his food.

Does he. . .like me? I wondered, and his eyes met mine.

"What?" he wondered, his voice bland. I blushed, looking back down at my food.

"There was a fly," I lied, picking at my food. He hummed, and my mind started running wild.

I hadn't noticed all the little things until right then; little touches he would sneak in, trying to make me laugh when I was upset, stuff like that. I remembered back to when he kept insisting that we should stay together while we were in LA, saying it would cost less and bring us together more.

I had never been good at telling if a guy liked me, but with Niall, I really hoped he did.

.

.

thanks to Anna_Hood_2000 for requesting this imagine! I hope you liked it and I'm so sorry for the wait!

I'm so happy that I'm able to get two imagines out now :) you all give me the inspiration

Mel xx