Different (Request) (Part Two)

if you haven't read the first part, please do so.

.

A year had passed, and Melody had become another nothing in my life. My fame decreased slowly and steadily, but I only watched as Alisia's grew. 

I was waiting in the park for Liam that day. We were going to lunch together since we hadn't seen each other in a long time. I'd stayed closest to him, but I'd really just wanted to stay close to each of the guys. 

I slid down lower on the bench, sighing about some of the words that had been exchanged on the night we decided we were breaking up the band. Just as I rolled my eyes, both annoyed and wistful, I happened to see her right there. 

She sat down on the bench without a word, not having seen who I was yet. I watched her head turn as her hood came up, just as her jaw dropped. 

"N-Niall," she stuttered, and I could only blink at her. I couldn't help notice how wonderfully beautiful she was. 

It was funny how much I found that I missed her after she was gone. I'd felt so guilty for a while that nothing else really mattered, but after that started to fade, I began to miss many pieces of her. 

"Hello again," I spoke slowly, and she couldn't stop staring at me. I couldn't help but think of the engagement ring she'd thrown in the fire. 

"Would you like to come to lunch with me?" I found myself saying, knowing Liam wouldn't mind. He'd always taking a liking to Alisia. 

A few strange characters with cameras started our way, so I pulled her behind the bushes behind that bench. She ducked down, sighing at me. 

"I'll say yes, but just to let you know, there's more than a few things different about you and I now," she sneered half-heartedly. I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking that we'd had a lot in common back then. 

"I'm a girl, a dancer, I have a successful career," she spoke, counting on her fingers, and I knew she was just getting some anger out on me. "And I'm not going to dump you while we're engaged." I looked at her eyes, seeing that she was still hurt from what I'd did. 

I couldn't bring myself to apologize at the moment, so I did what I always do when I get nervous. I use humor. 

"So you're saying we're gonna get engaged again? Ooh boy," I joked enthusiastically, smiling widely at her. She put a hand on my knee, shushing me as the paparazzi rushed by. 

"I'm also not going to hold you to mistakes from the past," she spoke quietly. I stared at her for a few seconds, so glad she'd somehow stumbled back into my life. I was a really lucky guy, no matter what anyone else thought. 

"Then we're not that different after all," I shrugged, probably talking abit too loudly again. Because when she reached over and kissed me on the cheek with the biggest smiles on both of our faces, the flash of a camera was all we could see. 

.

.

thanks to HarrysBabe812 for requesting! sorry part two took so long but I hope you liked it! 

I love you all! double update again today and maybe even tomorrow? definitely at least one imagine tomorrow :) 

i'm so happy that i'm writing again dkgnlsdfjgn

Mel xxxxxx