Anytime (Request)

The day I got to that school I knew I would have a lot of fun. The energy at that performing arts school was unlike anything else, and the people were really nice.

On my first day there, I found myself smiling a lot as I headed to the mess hall to grab a snack before I headed to where I needed to be. Luckily, the near-winter weather wasn't too bad, the temperature fairly mild. I heard someone yell something, thinking it might have been for me but focusing on trying to go off of memory from when I'd visited that school earlier in the year. I needed to learn the campus quick.

"Hey!" they yelled again, and it definitely sounded like it was aimed towards me. I turned sharply, seeing a guy running up to me. Confused, I turned my whole body to meet him, seeing his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Oh my gosh," he let out, furrowing his eyebrows on his forehead. The first thought that had popped into my head when I'd seen him was that he was pretty cute. I was a little superficial, but sometimes it was for the best. I kept that thought to myself, but he was obviously a little different.

"What?" I wondered, seeing him look a little surprised.

"Sorry, you're just really pretty," he sighed, still a little breathless. A slight blush came to both of our cheeks simultaneously, and he looked down.

"Oh, uh, well, I was just looking for the choir hall," he told me quickly, and I nodded. He'd really thrown me off. "I think it's that way," he spoke, pointing. "But I'm not sure."

I pulled out my map, locating it within seconds.

"You were right, and there should be signs," I nodded, smiling politely.

"Thank you," he grinned, and I blinked. He really was cute. Should I have told him as well?

"Anytime," I shrugged. After his comment, I expected him to stay a little longer, strangely disappointed when he jogged off again. I thought it was a little weird that he'd complimented me so fully and then just left.

Nonetheless, I continued on, grabbing a muffin and a water and heading to my first class. Stupidly, I didn't realize it was in the choir hall until I stepped inside the room, seeing a familiar face across the room full of students.

I stealthily sat down in an empty chair next to him, seeing his head turn quickly. His eyes widened, and he held back a larger smile, speaking up over all of the voices.

"I found my way, thank you," he breathed, and I smiled right back.

"Anytime," I said again, a little disoriented because I didn't know whether or not to say something to him.

"Is it okay if I ask you on a date as well, then?" In that moment, I felt like he could read my thoughts, the exact scenario I'd wanted playing out in front of me.

"A-anytime," I nodded, stuttering. Before he could get out another word, the teacher began the class, and I breathed with my beating heart.

This is gonna be a good year.

.

.

thanks to princesselenah for requesting! I hope you liked it, and sorry for the wait!

I LOVE YOU GUYS I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH

i honestly dont know if ill be able to get this book finished in time but i sure as heck wanna try

Mel xxxxxx