~Endings Authors Note~

This was such an amazing story to write, thanks so much for the great and kind words. Sorry for not telling you guys sooner that it was almost over, but this wasn't really planned. . . It just happened and I was thinking that it was a good time to end it here. 

This story was a great thing to do because I went past many boundaries that I wanted to pass, especially with Eric. I'm not going to say that he is the worst character because he isn't, I personally like him, I hate David. 

Anyways, to answer your questions, no, there is not going to be a sequel. . . Why? Because I want to be able to take a break from Wattpad, as of right now I have only one story that is in the forefront of my mind which is, It's Only, you should check that out btw. I want to do a good job with that because I already have a lot of things in mind. 

This is my first time in about two years where I only had one book to update at a time. 

How would you rate this story? 1-10. Thanks so much for reading this story and don't forget to check out my other stories. Time for shoutouts! @everyone thanks everyone for the kind words and votes every chapter. I had an amazing time writing this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it. 

sincerely, XBraveWriterX