~Chapter 79~

[Tobias]

Emma? Just looking at her face makes me sick, when I finally looked at her with my eyes wide open looking at her for real I realized that she wasn't the one for me. Beatrice Prior is the one for me. Evelyn gives me a small smirk, "I'll be right back." She leaves the office, I am standing at least ten feet away from the psycho. I take her all in, seeing what Factionless has done to her. She looks smaller, like she lost a few pounds. Her dark brown hair has a few tangles in them, and her clothes aren't matching. Her usual red nails are short like she's been biting them and has chipped green paint on them.

"Four, I missed you so much." She steps towards me and I step backwards. "Did you miss me?"

"No, Emma, I didn't miss you. You ruined my life, you made me sit in the hospital with the one I love, in hopes that she would wake up. You don't know how much stress you put on her, our family, and friends. Her daughter, at such a young age, was worried about her. So, to answer your question; I didn't miss you, not at all. Dauntless has been better now that you're gone." Anger flashes across her face at the words that fall out of my mouth. Her usual, vibrant and bright brown eyes are now dull and upset.

"Well, Factionless has changed me. I'm a better person and I look past my past in hopes of brighter future." A smug look flashes across her face quickly that no one would see but me, I did spend two years with this lunatic. "How's Beatrice doing anyways?" The ball's in my court, I could tell her that Tris is missing and play dumb, or I could use the gun in my waist band and capture her taking her to Candor in demands of interrogation to get the answers to my problems.

I take a deep breath, "She's fine." I nod my head.

"Really?" She smirks and I nod my head, placing my hand on my hip inching closer to the gun in my waist band. "Well, tell her I said hello and I hope she forgives me."

All of a sudden, just as my fingers touch the cool metal of my gun, I hear her scream, "Four!" My heart pounds in my chest as I look around frantically to find the one that I love dearly. But then, it's too late. Emma's lips press against mine and I hear grunting. I push her off of me and run outside of the office, she's been here all along? That's when I see her being dragged by two men, I run closer to her and catch the faces of the men; Peter, and Drew?

They throw her in a car and I start sprinting after it but it's too late, I catch which way they are turning and I see that they are heading towards Amity.

[Tris]

" Welcome to Factionless!" Evelyn walks into the new room, I now realize that this isn't the same room where I was being held captive. I gasp, the idiot shouldn't have told me where we were. "I'll just get Drew to help you, seeing as you are still weak from the serum we gave you."

"What serum was that?" I ask.

"Oh sweetie, you actually think that I would tell you that? Just know that you're lucky to be alive." She says and walks out of the room. I finally am able to throw myself on the bed and stand up looking out the foggy window. I see people walking around and working hard, this is what Factionless looks like?

I catch a glimpse of Evelyn's office, I guess, and I see. . . Four?! Tears blur my vision as I start to bang my fist on the glass screaming for my boyfriend to get me. Emma looks up to me with a devilish smirk and presses her lips against his, my heart drops in an endless pit as he pushes her away and runs out looking for me. Peter and Drew come in the room, frantic. Peter places his hand across my mouth, silencing me but I keep screaming and thrashing around.

They finally get me downstairs and I keep hollering for my boyfriend. They throw me in a car and drive away, I place my head down and start crying. For once, I show how vulnerable I am. Instead of being the tough, dauntless member, I am. I go back to my roots and break down.

[Tobias]

I run out of the Factionless sector, my mother and Emma calling after me. I pray that a train is coming, and just as I get to the train tracks, the caboose is flying away. I run until my legs burn and I get on the train and I fall against the wood and catch my breath.

Within ten minutes, I am jumping off of the train running into the Dauntless sector all the way up to Max, he's been restless ever since I told him about Tris. He's been doing his best on getting people to search for her, I can tell that he really loves her like a daughter or something, "Max," I wheeze, "I was just at Factionless." He gives me a look and I just want to punch him in the throat and tell him to listen. "I was there looking for Tris, and she's there. But, they took her away. They were heading in the direction of Amity."

"Go get some guards, we're going to amity."

I hope that you are enjoying this story! Let me know in the comments below!

Don't forget to check out my stories, my oldest ones are trash but the newer ones have potential. Do you think that they are going to get Tris?