~Chapter 43~

[Tris Point of View]

"She isn't on a tight schedule yet, but I am working on it. I packed an extra set of close in case of an accident like if she wets her self, poops herself, or pukes on herself-"

"Gross, there is a possibility on all of those!" Christina exclaims with a cringe and I chuckle nodding my head slowly trying to help her comprehend. Today is the first day of Initiation and I am so excited, especially to be working with Four but I don't want his crazy girlfriend showing up and ruining everything.

"But anyways, warm the bottle up first on the stove in warm water with the milk placed in the bottle. Test it, please test it first and then give it to her and other than that she should be fine until I come get her, I'll get her at the canteen. She will sleep for long periods of times and usually when she wakes up she is either hungry or wet herself. If she cries and she isn't hungry or wet her self just give her, her pacifier she should relax or just call me. She does have a little ball in there that lights up and she would just stare at it and try to touch it. Lastly, after you feed her, her first bottle she will get tired change her into the onesie that has the mittens on it so her hands wouldn't be in her face and-"

"Tris, she will be fine. I promise, I will take good care of my niece. Just go ahead before you are late." Christina stops me and I chuckle. "Say Auntie Christina and Uncle Will would take good care of you." Christina says in a little baby voice to Ava who is in my arms. Will is currently lounging on the couch enjoying his day off eating endless muffins and watching television.

"Yuup!" Will shouts from the couch and I laugh trying to piece together that 'damn he was actually an Erudite before', well I sure as hell can't talk they had a better life than I did.

"Okay, thanks guys. I really appreciate it and I will be there at the canteen. Wish me luck!" I say with a smile and bring Ava up to me and I pepper kisses all over her face. "Mommy loves you, I will see you at lunch okay?" I say kissing her cheek and forehead and then I hand her to Christina.

"Bye Chris, bye Will! Thanks again, this really means a lot." I  say with a smile walking towards the door.

"No problem, and Tris, you look hot!" Christina says with a smile and wink and I blush and roll my eyes flicking my wrist at her but thanking her. I walk out of the door and head to the training room with a new attitude. I do feel confident in my outfit; Skinny jeans with a few rips in them and they are high waist, a deep red form-fitting crew neck top and my leather jacket with black ankle boots. I did decide to put on a little mascara and eyeliner with a little color tint of Chap stick and I curled my hair which Ava thought was great to pull on.

I even put in black stud earrings. Everyone looks good today, a few people are dressed up really good and a few look hungover from all of the pre-initiation parties last night that a lot of people held.

I turn the corner into the training room hallway passing the canteen and my stomach rumbles lowly from the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon. I am starving and all I had was a half a cup of coffee that I couldn't even finish because Ava wasn't being very cooperative this morning.

I pull open the door and step inside to see that Four is setting the knives up for tomorrow a bit angrily. I can tell that something is bothering him the way that he is tensed up and giving a loud sigh every now and then.

"Hey." I say with a smile walking up to the table and sitting on top of it beside the knives on top of the black table cloth. "Good Morning."

"Morning." He says dryly making me furrow my eyebrows, who pissed in his coffee this morning?

"What do you need me to do?" I ask kicking my legs back and forth.

He shakes his head from side to side, "Nothing, today we are just going to give them a tour, then bring them back here for a little meeting and then lunch. The rest of the day is free and then tomorrow we will introduce them to knife throwing then the day afterwards gun shooting."

I nod my head and he sets the last knife out from the box, "Let's head towards the net," He says and then looks to the wall located near the back of the entrance. "They should be jumping soon with Lauren and Zeke."

We both leave from the training room and start heading towards the net where the Initiates will be jumping soon.

"You okay?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows as we walk through the pit. "You seem deep in thought."

"Yeah," He says and runs his hand through his hair messing it up and he lets out a deep sigh like letting out some built up tension. "A lot happened this morning." Before he could elaborate he opens the door and lets me inside first and then follows behind me.

"Hey guys!" I say waving at Zeke and Lauren who is talking.

"Oh, hey Tris!" Lauren says turning around and her jaw drops. "You look hot!" She screeches and I roll my eyes at her, she and Christina can be identical sometimes. . . very candid.

"Thanks." I roll my eyes again as my cheeks start to burn and turn a bright shade of red.

"How was Ava this morning with the Candor?" Zeke says as I place my arms over the net with them folded and I lean my head against them.

"Pretty good, well she was very quiet but I don't know how she is doing now." I say and he nods walking away and starts talking to Four about whatever, every now and then Zeke would shout something or gasp loudly.

"How are things going with you?" I ask Lauren as she moves the net back and forth, amusing herself.

"Fine, I met this guy at the bar the other week and I really like him. I guess what I am trying to say is get ready to have Ava walking down the aisle dropping black and red flowers." She says with a content sigh and I can't help myself but to laugh out loud at her.

"She can barely hold her own neck up." I state and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Then you will assist her then." She says and I chuckle as we hear the sound of a horn coming from the train. She makes a disgusted playful face and I laugh and move to the side so that Four can step in. We hear Max and Eric giving them the same 'scary' introduction on telling them that they made it this far and then there needs to be a first jumper.

Then all of a sudden we hear a masculine shriek and a blur of blue and white hits the net. The person moves up and down quickly before Zeke grabs a hold of the net to steady the person. Four holds out his hand and the person takes it and Four pulls them out of the net like a sack of potatoes.

The person stands up straight, which is a boy. He has dark brown hair and baby blue eyes, his hair is perfectly combed and he has a smug smile on his face. He is taller than me; like most people.

"Name?" Lauren asks nodding towards me as I take a mental note of our first jumper: Erudite.

"Dylan." He states fixing his royal blue blazer.

"First jumper; Dylan!" Four shouts and the Dauntless members who decided to come and watch the jumpers or people who decided to take the day off of work because of the hangover they have from pre-initiation parties yesterday, cheer.

I noticed how Lauren didn't tell 'Dylan' to choose his name. Maybe Four just does it because he is nice or maybe people don't do that and he decided to be a little rebel and break the rules. What in the hell am I talking about?

"I had to be logical and think that you wouldn't want us to jump if something wasn't at the bottom to catch us. I mean then all of us would be dead and therefore there wouldn't be the Dauntless faction since everyone would be dead from jumping from the top of a building. Thus meaning that a net or water or some type of object ha-" Dylan starts giving us a whole spill on why he was the first jumper but no one really cares.

"Yeah, great. Just go stand over there." Four abruptly cuts him off pointing to a wall. Dylan winks at me and goes to the wall where Zeke told him to.

This is going to be a long month.