~Chapter 23~

My eyes skim over the different color outfits for my baby girl that I am going to have with me in three months. There are different colors like pink, purple, black, tan, white, blue, orange. Christina and the girls just brought  me here and we are starting off with clothes first then gradually make our way up the list.

"This is so cute, Tris if you don't get this then I will." Marlene coos holding up a black onesie for a new born that says; I've been practicing on my punches. It has adorable little boxing gloves drawn under it in pink. I coo and hold my hand out to her to give it to me. I put it in the basket and start picking up at least five more onesies.

I pick up a few pairs of socks, bibs, hats, and mittens. I get a couple of outfits, one is a pair of black pants with stretchy material and white polka-dots. The top is pink with white and black trim around it and a matching bow. The next outfit has a cheetah print plush skirt with pink leggings, the top is a onesie that is pink and has my 'My Mom Rocks' in black. It has a cute little elastic pink headband with a cheetah print heart.

The final outfit I get is a black and pink outfit, I know a lot of pink but she is a girl but, we went to the baby store and it holds a lot of pink. The pants are a pale pink with black polka-dots and the top is a long sleeve black top with a lace, pale pink band across the chest. It read's 'Mommy's Girl' written across the top and it has a matching black elastic bow with a pale pink lace bow.

After clothes and shoes we move on to things we need. I decided that I am going breast-feed of course so I decide to invest in a breast pump with bottles that come with it. I get more bottles with pacifiers and a few burping cloths.

"Well, we're done with the baby shopping. We need to go shopping for you." Christina says at check out.

"What? We just got here and there is many more things we need to get." I start to object as Lynn and Marlene pick up the bags and Christina ushers me out of the shop.

"Well, we can get those later but we still have to get the furniture." Marlene says ushering me into a maternity clothing store and I whine as they force me to sit down. All of the girls leave and drop the bags off at the cashier and goes to get help, but Lynn stays with me.

"We found a worker!" Shauna announces happily holding the middle-aged women's hand in the air and I chuckle rubbing my big belly.

"What can I help you with?" She says crossing her arms.

"Well, Tris here is six months pregnant and we want to find some good breast-feeding bra's. Also, good clothes to match the cold but warming weather outside." Christina says as happy as can be as she talks to our helper that holds the name tag 'Tabitha'.

"Alright, what size?" She says as Marlene helps me to my feet.

"Well, I was barely a B before I got pregnant and I am assuming that changed." I say gesturing to my breast that are actually bigger than before. At least I get a good outcome for my body and hips other than baby fat.

"Well, we can fit you. If you would please follow me into the dressing room." Tabitha says and I nod following her but Christina grabs my arm.

"We are going to look for some clothes." She says and I nod my head. I go into the fitting room with Tabitha and she gets my measurements and come to find out, I am a 34C. Good to know that I had to get pregnant to be able to go from an A to a C.

We get clothes from here too, cardigans, tops, jeans, and tank tops. Even a couple pairs of shoes, then we leave and I place all of the things in my spare room, well, the baby's room.

"All that shopping, I worked up an appetite." I say stretching my arms out as the girls place my clothes in the bedroom and Christina squeals and claps her hands.

"Well, after lunch we are going to pick up the furniture with the guys." She says and I groan at the thought of more shopping.

"I forgot about that." I groan and the girls chuckle.

"Just think, when this is all over. You will be placing your beautiful baby girl in her crib and kissing her goodnight." Lynn says throwing her arms over my shoulders as we exit my place and head to the canteen.

I hear snorting behind me and I turn around to see Marlene, Shauna, and Christina stifling laughter and I furrow my eyebrows at them wanting to know what is so damn funny.

"What?" I ask as they walk up to stand by my side.

"You are starting to waddle." Christina says and I roll my eyes and open the door to the canteen going straight to the line with the girls. Sometimes they can be a real pain.

We quickly eat lunch which was chicken Panini's with a cheddar broccoli soup and a fresh salad and fruit and cake of course.

"Oh, yeah, Four told me to tell you guys that he couldn't make it. He made plans with Emma and they are going to be gone most of the day." Zeke says and we nod our head. 'I don't see where our relationship is going my a*s'

"That was more dinner than lunch." Will stretches as we walk to the hardware store, but in the girls' point of view, I waddle.

"I guess us being in Dauntless and always moving we burn off the food around the time lunch comes." Marlene says grabbing a big basket while Uriah pushes the cart that holds the big boxes.

"So what color do you actually want?" Zeke ask as we skim through the swatches of colors that are in the wall.

"Well, not pink." I say rolling my eyes, she already has enough clothes that are that color, I don't want to pink her to death. "Maybe three colors, I know grey is one though." I say grabbing a charcoal grey swatch.

"Oh, since you aren't doing pink you should do purple. Like a pretty eggplant purple." Christina suggests and takes a lighter shade of eggplant off of the wall.

"Maybe aqua too." I say grabbing aqua and place them together. They look perfect.

"I like it." I smile and everyone peers over my shoulder nodding their heads in approval. After Will and the guys grab the paint, brushes, and tarp we move on next to the furniture. We decided to get a dark wood crib with a perfect gate even though I won't be needing that for the first few months.

I also get a matching changing table, and dresser. The girls talk me into getting cute little decorations to go on top of the dresser and pictures to hang on the wall.

"Your total comes up to 500.23 points." The cashier says making me almost choke, I reach into my purse and grab my wallet. I can officially say that I have now spent more than 800 dollars today.

"I can take 100 of that cost." Uriah says digging into his pocket and I turn around to face him.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded raising my eyebrows. "No, Uriah. I have it, it is my baby."

"Okay, but I am the uncle." Uriah says handing the cashier the paper.

"No, don't accept that." I scold her and she hands Uriah back the money who shoves it in her hands again, she looks utterly confused and Christina reaches into her pocket.

"I got 150 here." She says and I groan.

"Who carries all of this money around?" I say as the cashier starts collecting their money until all I have to pay is 80 dollars. She bags up the little nick-nacks and the guys help haul it to my room.

"Thanks guys, I don't know what I would be in if I didn't have you guys." I say as I open my doors, the feeling of tears wanting to fall out my eyes. I love having friends like them, even if they hate the father.

"No problem, I don't know what I would be without you." Christina says throwing her arms around me shoulder and I smile wiping my eyes. I am definitely grateful.