~Chapter 82~

"Home sweet home!" Tobias opens the door for me and I use my crutches. . . yes crutches. . .to walk inside. I let out a sigh, as I look around the clean apartment which makes my heart clench with happiness. I haven't missed this apartment more than I do now. 

"Ya!" Ava squeals holding her stuffed animal, her bracelet from Eric dangling. 

Tobias shuts the door behind me and helps me sit down on the couch, I sit down and smile at Ava who stares at me for a bit and then smiles widely, "Mommy!" She says, her cute tennis shoes banging on the floor as she runs towards me. I can tell Tobias got her dressed because I've never seen a more messy bun and her outfit isn't matching. . . my poor baby. 

"Yes?" I answer her. 

She places her fingertip of her mouth and shushes me and runs towards her room, I look to Tobias who is laughing to himself. He shrugs his shoulders and Ava comes running out, holding a stuffed animal, her favorite bunny, Moo, kind of a contradiction if you ask me, "Here." she hands me the toy sounding as genuine as a 1 year old can sound. 

I laugh and take it back, "Is this my present?" she nods her head. 

"Well, I think Moo would like to spend the rest of the day with you. Thanks, babygirl." I kiss her cheek. 

"Where's my present?" Tobias lifts her up and twirls her around making her laugh, "Any ideas for dinner?" 

"Anything sounds find. Can you help prop my leg up, holding it down like this puts strain on it and it hurts." I move the cruches out of the way and Tobias puts Ava on the ground who instantly pouts, he moves my leg carefully on top of the leg rest and helps me scoot my body down so I can be comfortable. He turns on the television and picks up the pouting Ava. 

"Well, we are going to start on dinner. Try and get some rest." He says and I nod my head relaxing into the couch, but before Tobias could walk away there is a knock at the door, he looks into the peephole and opens the door with a groan, "Hello Christina." Tobias says tightly. 

"Hello Four." She mimics him and laughs. 

"My fiance would love to get some rest, so hurry it up." He softly plucks her head and she plucks him back. It does me good to see my soon-to-be-husband having fun with my best-friend even if it's totally out of character for both of them. 

She stops mid-pluck and screams making Ava jump, she quickly apologizes and Tobias shakes his head walking away, "Fiance?!" She squeals and walks towards me happily, after shutting the door. She gives me a well deserved hug that last for a while, we have to make up for some weeks missed. "Tris, I'm so happy for you!" She squeals again. 

"Thanks, of course I am going to let help plan it." I give her a look and she places her hand over her mouth to muffle her screams and I laugh. I scan her quickly to see that she is in a form fitting t-shirt and pants which makes me grin widely, "Enough of me, how is my niece of nephew doing?" I rub her slightly protruding belly, she should at least be four or five months now. 

She gives me a look which makes me laugh, "Let me tell you, this child, this child right here." She shakes her head, glancing at the kitchen, "Is giving me hell." 

"Really?" I ask in shock. 

"Yes, vomiting constantly. I thought it was supposed to ease up since I'm almost in my second trimester. Poor Will has had to drag me off of the floor once to get me in bed, I just can't wait for the delivery." She shakes her head making me laugh, but then turns deadly serious, "Tris, you've been gone for a while and I don't want us to continue acting like nothing happened. I just want to tell you that if you have anything at all you want to talk about, please don't hesitate to tell me because I know you had to go through a lot." 

"You have no idea," My body shivers as a pair of dark green eyes appear in my head, "Things happened that I am not proud of, I haven't told anyone. . . not even Four. . . but, Peter raped me." She gasps loudly as tears well up in her eyes, gosh she can be so emotional some times, glad I'm not the one who's pregnant. 

"Tris," She gasp again and wipes her beautiful chocolate, brown eyes.

"Don't pity me." I snap, feeling pressure behind my eyes build up but the tears never fall which I am grateful for. If Tobias walks in I can easily tell him that she's just being emotional, I hate not telling him this, but I just have to find a way to make time. . . I will tell him tonight before we go to bed. But, we have so many unaddressed things that it's going to be impossible to bring up. 

"Tris, that's so sad. I'm glad the bastard is where he belongs. If you ever want to talk about it. . . I'm here." 

"Well, I was unconscious." Cue the gasping. "Emma tried to fight me, hence the stab wound. Someone stuck me with a serum and I blacked out, when I woke up he was laying beside me naked and he told he was glad that he was able to have his way with me."

She shakes her head and fans her face so she doesn't smudge her makeup, typical Christina, "Once you tell Four, I think you and I deserve a nice spa day where me and you get pampered and talk all we want. As bad as it sounds, especially coming from me, throw it under the rug for now. I want you to talk to your fiance who is in the kitchen with your daughter cooking dinner for you." 

"Thanks Christina," I lean over and give her a quick hug which irritates my leg. "Can you call Four in here, I want to take some of my pain medication." 

"Cool," Christina stands up, nodding her head. She brings Tobias into the living room and gives us all one last goodbye before she leaves the apartment. 

"Can you give me some pain medicine? My leg hurts." Tobias nods his head and places Ava on the couch beside me, she is covered in flour and I almost scold Tobias for putting her on the couch in such a state but I know he's just rushing. 

I take the medicine when he returns and he goes back into the kitchen, I try to stay away for the most part but I slowly drift off into a calm sleep. 

-

***not edited***