~Chapter 57~

"You know, I want to take you out on a date." Tobias says out of nowhere as we sit on the floor watching Ava pull herself around the living room floor, chewing on her toys along the way. "Like, tomorrow afternoon."

"Really?" I ask turning towards him slightly keeping my eyes on Ava making sure that she wouldn't get too close to the fireplace even though there is a metal gate holding anyone back from touching it. It is a cold winter and I want to make sure that Ava doesn't get sick from the murky weather outside.

"I mean, yeah." Tobias nods his head, "We've been dating for two months now and I live here. So, I thought that we should at least go on a date. Christina can watch Ava." At the mention of her name, she starts crawling back to us and she grabs on to my pants leg and tries to pull herself up.

"Are you trying to pull yourself up?" I ask her as I help her into a standing position and I turn to Tobias with a big smile on my face, "I would love to go on a date with you Tobias Eaton." I say and lean over pecking his lips.

+++

"Christina, do you think this is just too revealing?" I ask fixing the collar on my shirt. Christina scoffs flicking her wrist while holding Ava on her side.

"No, you look beautiful." Christina smiles at me and turns so Ava's head is facing me, "Doesn't your mommy look great? Say those boobies look amazing!" Christina says in a little baby voice grabbing Ava's hand to wave at me, "Just know that those boobies are mine mommy! Not Four's-"

"Okay Christina," I roll my eyes at her giving a slight chuckle, I turn back to the mirror taking in my reflection. I have on a pair of black lace, thermal, stockings with a black skater skirt over top of it. I also have a cute long sleeve top that shows a peak of my stomach with a cute tribal print cardigan over top of the shirt. I have on jewelry and my hair is straightened flowing down my back in golden locks with a black headband on top. Christina did a good job on my make up and shoes, she gave me some eyeliner with mascara and red lipstick. As for the shoes, the are ankle boots.

"Thanks Christina." I smile putting a scar over my neck, I check myself in the mirror one more time and I smile at my reflection. I haven't looked this good since I got that make-over before Ava's baby shower. I look down at my watch and I take a deep breath putting on some perfume but not around Ava. Tobias told me to meet him at the train tracks at 6:10, no later or no earlier, it is currently 6:05.

"Alright Christina, I better start making my way towards the tracks. I will text you when I get home, thanks for watching Ava." I smile leaning down to peck Ava on her cheek, wiping off the red stain, "Be good for Auntie Christina." I say and she coos at me flaring her arms around. "Bye,"

With that, I leave the apartment walking towards the elevator to leave. I am so excited for my date tonight, this is my first time ever going on a date and my nerves are to the ceiling. I don't know what to expect at a date, do we talk, if we do, what do we talk about. How will things go? Will Ava be okay without me, will things be awkward? So many unanswered questions.

Before I know it, I am standing in front of the guards at the exit of the compound. I remember coming her when Zeke and Uriah wanted to get out of the compound, so we snuck out. That is when I had to pee so bad and Tobias had to jump through the roof even though he is afraid of heights.

"Tris Prior?" One of the guards asks for confirmation and I nod my head at them, the look me up and down and then something on a tablet. One of the guards nod their head at me opening the door and I head out letting the cool but inviting wind hit me in the face.

It feels so good to be out here even though it is chilly, but it feels nice to be outside once in a while, the compound can get very stuffy and suffocating. As I am walking, with my hands in my pocket, I see a tall, lean, muscular, dark figure standing in front of the train tracks. I know that it is my Tobias, my number boy. He looks down at his watch and then starts bouncing on the toes of his feet, I see the fog coming out of his mouth as he lets out a sigh, I smile and start walking towards him, careful not to make a lot of noise on the gravel.

I wrap my arms around him from behind, burying my face in his leather jacket breathing in his aroma making me smile and squeeze him tighter, "Hello," I say smiling into his back and he carefully turns his body wrapping his arms around me.

"Hello indeed," He smiles taking in my features, "You look beautiful as always," He smirks grabbing my cold face in between his cold, large hands, leaning down to kiss me on the lips. I smile and kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands trail down from my face, to my covered neck, down to my sides and then finally to my hips. He sighs into the kiss and deepens it, I love nothing more than these beautiful, plump, warm, soft, lips against mine. I dreamed of moments like these and with a lot of hope and hard work, I finally got them. I got my Tobias with me.

-

-

-

a/n: This chapter is exactly 1,000 words, leaving more for a part two which I am going to continue next chapter if you want me to. I really enjoy writing this book and I hope that you like it too, don't forget to read my other books guys!

Divergent Together Forever,

Divergent Reality,

Divergent: Moving to Miami,

Divergent High Prodigies,

Divergent: 16 and Pregnant,

Divergent High: My Crazy Experience,

Divergent Together Forever 2,

Divergent: The Outsider,

Divergent: The Outsider 2,

Divergent High: The Vine Life

and,

Divergent Oneshots (also taking requests as of right now)

Those are a lot of books now that I think about it and I've came a long way, so yes, I know that half of these books suck butt. Don't forget to comment and vote! Stay Dauntless!