~Chapter 19~

I groan throwing my bag across the room and stalking into my bathroom taking off my soda drenched shirt, I am going to kill Emma!

-

Today has already been a horrible day, I woke up to find myself drenched in sweat due to me sleeping with the heat on and being wrapped up in a blanket. I had took a shower which felt great on my sore back since today is my first day being in my fifth month of me being pregnant.

And, it was already starting out bad. After my shower I got dressed and couldn't find my other tennis shoe due to my pregnancy brain and now a days I would forget my own last name. I decided just to wear boots that had fur in the inside and they matched perfectly with my khaki's, and red sweatshirt. I didn't have time for my hair to be blow dried so I just pulled it into a bun.

I was already late.

I made it to work ten minutes late, Tori understood but surprisingly out of all days the shop was freaking packed. Like who goes to a tattoo parlor on a freaking Monday in the morning? Only Dauntless.

I was starving when lunch rolled by because I skipped breakfast, and I was starving. When I got to the canteen the line was super long which I had to wait in but of course my friends being great friends that were closer to the front allowed me to get in front of them.

Guess what? For lunch was beef-stew which made my stomach churn in the worst way possible but I was able to avoid it and grab the lunch that was also made if you didn't like the main dish. I grabbed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with macaroni and cheese with apple salad and a side of vegetables.

I had sat down at our table and I was already a bad mood, who would have known that the first day of you being in your fifth month of pregnancy would be like this. At least it would be memorable.

"I forgot my drink." I mutter with a roll of my eyes just as I sat down on the bench.

"I'll get it for you." Will says about to stand up but I shake my head at him gripping on the table pulling myself up, this is getting harder and harder now and I barely reached my sixth month.

"Do you guys want anything?" I ask but I notice that they decided to get the juice in the pitcher that was left freshly on the table for us.

They shake their head no so I continued my way to the fridge, I skimmed my eyes trying to find apple juice. Even if it made me pee a river I didn't mind it because I love apple juice.

I grabbed a cold bottle and when I shut the door and turned around I felt something cold being splashed on my shirt making me gasp loudly. I opened my eyes as I herd the sound of a fizz meaning I was hit with soda or acid.

"What in the hell?" I breathed as I saw Emma standing in front of me holding a can with a smirk on her face, I literally wanted to slap her in her face and I was two seconds from doing so.

"Oops." She shrugged like she accidently stepped on a bug without caring. "Watch where you are going next time stiff, maybe that belly is to big for you to see where you are going."

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, S- I tried counting to ten before I spazz out on her but it wasn't helping at all and now the canteen was quite. I had lifted my hand to slap her but someone grabbed my wrist, I looked up expecting to see Uriah, Zeke, Will, Christina even Four but I saw Eric.

"Stop." He growled at us making me snatch my wrist out of his grip.

"What in the hell is your problem?" Christina yelled lunging herself at Emma but Will caught her in time and I just rolled my eyes about to turn around but Eric caught my wrist.