~Chapter 67~

"Oh she looks so cute!" Christina squeals as she looks at Ava in the pretty coral colored dress with ruffled bottom and a cute silver bejeweled belt. Ava squeals at all of the attention and lets go of my hand and swings her arms around. I chuckle and lift her up.

"Can you say thank you?" I ask my eight month old baby, she takes her hand placing it over her mouth and takes it away blowing a kiss, something that Marlene taught her how to do. We coo and I chuckle, "Are you blowing kisses at your aunties?" I ask her kissing her cheek and she smiles.

"I like that dress," Christina tells me and I nod at her, walking towards the dressing room where all of our stuff lay. Christina wanted us to get our dresses now since her wedding is next month. She is getting caterers from Amity and Dauntless for her wedding, so there is a lot to do.

I undress Ava carefully out of her dress and get her dressed back in her jeans, top, and jean jacket. I stand her up on the floor and I grab her hand and we walk out of the dressing room, her stumbling over her own feet.

"So, we have my dress, you guy's dresses. The shoes, jewelry, and my veil. The food is being taken care of and the cake too. The boys are getting their tux now, and all of the invitations are out." Christina lets out a sigh leaving the dressing room, "Everything is taken care of now."

+++

"You should be sleepy," I whisper to Ava as I nurse her. she usually is used to drinking water now while eating solid foods. But, she usually does it for comfort when she is cranky or I don't have a bottle, she likes to be nursed right before bed. . . I noticed how she falls asleep easier when she is nursed before bed.

"Is she asleep yet?" Tobias walks into the room peaking his head thorough the door, I look down to see Ava's eyes closed but she is still nursing. I shake my head at him, letting out a small sigh.

"She's almost asleep," I tell him and he nods his head walking over to her dirty clothes hamper and takes them walking out of the room. I rock the both of us gently until finally, she unlatches me and her mouth slowly opens and I now she is asleep when her breathing gets even. I fix my shirt and carefully place her in the crib leaving the room cutting off the light.

"There was a few letters that came in the mail, you got some." Tobias hands me two while he keeps the other one. I nod my head and open them while we both retreat to our bed. I get undressed and brush my teeth and then I lay in bed and open the letters, all I got was bills to pay. I get under the covers and wait for Tobias to return to  bed, but I am so tired that I fall asleep instantly.

+++

"Ma-Ma!" I hear a squeal as I stand in the bathroom combing out my hair after blow drying it. I pull it into a bun and adjust my black peplum top. I throw on my leather jacket and open the door to see Ava in Tobias' arms. Ava squeals and starts kicking her feet trying to get out of Tobias' arms.

I lift her up and kiss all over her face, "Good Morning," I tell the both of them and I lean over kissing Tobias' lips. I see that Ava is already dressed, she is in a lavender and white striped romper with long sleeves and attached pants. Her hair is left out in natural curls and she has on white hard bottom shoes.

"Wanna go to the canteen for breakfast before I have to go to work?" Tobias asks me and I nod my head at him, we both head to the canteen after locking up.

When we get to the canteen, I set Ava down on her feet and hold her hand. When we get closer to our table Ava looks at her uncles and aunts and she lets go of my hand and stumbles over there. Everyone cheers for her due to her walking and she stops and stares at them with a big smile forming on her face, out of the corner of my eye, I see Eric standing there with a smile forming on his face.

I turn to him and give him a small smile as he watches his daughter stumble over to Uriah, he gives me a slight nod and leaves the canteen with his food.

+++

[Tobias' Point of View]

Dear Four,

Just because I left the compound, doesn't mean that I won't get you again or that little brat that you call your girlfriend. You might have got me to leave but that doesn't mean that I can't return, you don't know how much you hurt me. All those years that we spent together, down the drain. I was the only girl that you can call your own, but one stupid Initiate changed that all. How could you let her get in between us! It just shows how weak you are. But, I didn't write to you to rant on about how absolutely pissed I am for you being so damn dumb and leaving me or how life is being Factionless. But, I wrote to you to let you know that your little 'perfect' life will be over soon. There will not be no 'Four and Tris' or that little idiot child. You better make sure she is never alone.

                                                                                                                                                         XO, Emma.

-
-
Ooh. Trying to update more but, my grandpa is really sick. It is really bad and I don't feel like elaborating 😢. Thanks for reading.