~Chapter 4~

The throbbing pain in my head is evident before I even open my eyes, I don't know what's worse. The throbbing pain in my head or the throbbing pain in between my legs. I don't think I even could open my eyes if I tried. I shiver as I notice that I don't have on a lot of layers. I slowly open my eyes, everything is blurry.

I don't shake my head because I know that it will result in a pain that is worse then this, which I don't want.

Soon my vision starts to come together and the first thing I notice is dark grey walls, my eyebrows instantly furrow at the color. My walls are a lighter shade of grey than this, I slowly sit up and look down to see that red sheets are covering my naked body.

I can't even scream due to the state of shock I am in. I am just dreading to look beside me to see who is also naked but asleep. I slowly turn my head to see Eric, I don't even have time to adjust the fact that I am in his bed before I dash up putting on my underwear and jeans.

This couldn't have happened.

I put on my bra quickly and shirt, I put on my boots and don't even bother to tie them. I grab my coat and dash out of his apartment, quietly shutting the door.

The thumping of my running feet against the concrete floor matches the thumping of my brain, the pain is horrible and I just want to get to my apartment to cleanse myself and take some medicine.

My legs and thighs burn and hurt as I run up the steps, instead of taking the elevator which I totally regret. Once I am down two flights and push open the door I feel my stomach lurching forward trying to get the toxins out that have formed from last night when I drank that alcohol.

I rush to my door, digging through my pocket to grab my keys. I open the door and slam it shut, the sound makes it feel like my brain splits in half. I lock the door and run to the bathroom. I pull the lid up and I watch as my bile fills the toilet.

When I am finished I sigh and lean against the cold glass panel that belongs to the shower. It takes me a few minutes but I finally have the strength to stand on my feet to peel off my sweat soaked clothes. I turn the water on and I get into the hot shower washing my body from all of the dirt and things I did last night.

I step out of the shower grabbing my towel that was hanging above the toilet. I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth and then I leave my bathroom. I don't even bother drying off, I just put on a pair of underwear and sweatpants and a sweater with a jacket since I am freezing.

I pull my hair into a messy bun and go back into the bathroom picking up my dirty clothes, I put them in the hamper and I go into the kitchen searching for some medicine and I get myself a glass of water. Once I take the medicine I walk to my bedroom falling face first on my bed.

But, I instantly shoot up. I forgot about the shop!

I know I can't make it today so I get up trudging my way to the hamper grabbing my jacket and searching my pockets for my cell phone. I notice it's not there, I start to panic and pace my bedroom.

I left it in Eric's room!

I slip on a pair of combat boots and I take my time walking to the elevator to his floor, I am already dreading the fact that I have to face him for the rest of my life since we are both in the same faction. Now he is going to blabber that he got down and dirty with the. . . stiff after she got wasted.

I can't believe I woke up naked beside him. That is the only image stuck inside my head, I can't remember anything that happened last night. I just remember that Eric took me to the patio to introduce me to some different drinks, then it just gets fuzzy again.

I sigh as I get off of the elevator walking to his door that holds the sterling silver '8'. I bang my fist against the door, being brave, ready to face him. The door opens and he still has the same smug smile on his face. A towel is wrapped around his waist and he is drenching wet.

"Looking for this?" Eric says holding up my phone and my mouth drops. How did he know I was going to ask that?

I reach my hand out, to snatch it away from his grasp but he pulls it back making me lurch forward but I regain my stance, thank goodness medicine was invented because I know that my head would be hanging off of my shoulders by now.

"Ah, Ah, Ah." He mocks and I stare up at him with anger. "Say please."

"Eric, give me my phone." I demand holding my hand out and he looks me up and down and leans against the frame.

"Very demanding Stiff, just like last night." He says and I gasp slapping him across the face. I grab my phone and walk back to the elevator, ignoring his thoughts on last night. Anger is radiating off of me as I step into the elevator going down to my floor.

+++

Don't worry Tris, I closed the shop today. I woke up with a horrible headache and I think most of Dauntless did- Tori

Phew, thanks. I really don't think I was stable enough to hold a needle and permanently put ink someone- Tris

Same here, have a good day- Tori

You too!- Tris

I sigh as I place my phone down beside me, the charger hanging from it. I try to think of what happened last night, I don't even remember going back with Eric. I don't remember anything and I feel really bad about that.

Anything could have happened to me. But, I ended up sleeping with Eric. It's no worse than that.