~Chapter 44~

4 Erudite,  3 Candor, 3 Amity and 11 Dauntless born: 21 Initiates in all. They all seem decent but I can tell they are going to only talk to their own former faction 'friends' except for the Amity; they are trying to talk to everyone.

For the Erudite there are four, 2 boys and 2 girls. Dylan being the first jumper of course then there is Tyler who is equal to Dylan but instead he has green eyes. They aren't brothers because they look nothing alike, but then again I can't judge the book by its cover saying that they might be brothers.

Then there are two girls; Katie but she wants to just be called 'Kay' for short. She has blonde hair that is long and dark brown eyes with a few freckles and dimples. She is taller than me and is wearing blue slacks with a matching blazer and white shirt and her hair is down and messy from what I am guessing is because of the train ride.

Next is Malia who is very pretty like 'Kay' but Malia has a deep brown hair color and a brown and green color eye with light tan skin like Christina.

Then there is the Candor; two boys and one girl. The girl name is Kehlani and she has beautiful olive skin with dimples. Her hair is a very dark burgundy and she has brown almost black eyes. The first boy name is Danny he has blonde hair and deep dimples with light blue eyes. He is very good looking and has a good build, not to mention he is tall like the other boys. But none of them are taller than Four or Zeke, yet.

Then there is Josh with curly black hair and tan skin like Kehlani and he is tall and built very well. Lastly the Amity; two girls and one boy. One has vibrant strawberry blonde hair and freckles with a good build and the other one who I am guessing is her twin looks just like her but instead of the first one she has green eyes and the other one has baby blue eyes. Their names are May and Jay. Very Ironic. Then the boy who has light brown hair and green-grey eyes. His name is Adam.

So, in the end there are 5 boys; Dylan, Tyler, Danny, Adam and Josh. There are 4 girls; Kay, Malia Kehlani, May, and Jay. Not a big class this year but not a small class either, perfect for my first year.

"Listen up Initiates!" Lauren shouts with her arms crossed over her chest showing bravery and toughness. "Dauntless-born follow me and Zeke, I am assuming you don't need a tour of the place and an introduction." Lauren smirks and all of the rowdy Initiates follow behind her heading towards the Dauntless-born dorms.

"I am your instructor during the time of Initiation, my name is Four and this is Tris." Four shouts and takes a small pause and no one dares to say anything this year, I guess last year we were very daring. Plus Four is in a real b*tchy mood this morning.

We hear the net sinking from Max and Eric but we don't turn around to acknowledge them.

"We are going to take you on a tour of Dauntless, then give some ground rules." I say subconsciously crossing my arms around my chest. "Any questions? Good." I say not giving them time to answer and I turn to Max for the latest update.

"All of the Dauntless-born made it, but three of Initiates refused to jump on the train; Abnegation and one Candor." Max says lowly and I let out a sigh of disappointment, it would feel good to know that someone from my former faction joined. I nod my head towards them and avoid looking at Eric.

"Let's go." I say turning my attention back to Four and he nods his head and we start the tour while Eric and Max go somewhere else.

+++

So far we've showed all of the Initiates the way around Dauntless, showed them the training room and gave them ground rules on how they have to be at the training room at 7 in the morning, exactly and curfew is 10. We took them to the dormitories for them to get dressed and now we are on our way to the canteen.