~Chapter 58~

Songs for this chapter; Fire We Make by Alicia Keys Ft. Maxwell, Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell, You There by Aquilo, and Crazy in Love by Beyoncé (Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack)

-

-

-

"The train is going to be coming soon," Tobias says pulling away from our heated kiss, leaving my face flushed and my lips swollen. Just as Tobias finishes his sentence I hear the sound of the train giving me memories of Initiation and the choosing ceremony where I had to jump on. That was the most terrifying and rushing feeling I had all of my life.

Just as the lights come into a view and I start to run I am being thrown into Tobias' arms, he passes a couple of cars and finally gets into the eighth car, I regain my balance when he sets me down and when I turn around, my breath hitches in my throat.

There is a blanket spread out on the floor with icicle lights hung around the car making it dim, giving it a romantic feeling.  There is a heater placed by the blanket on the floor and there is a picnic basket placed in the middle of it with a lot of pillows surrounding it, there is a little portable speaker placing music softly mostly for the background sound.

"Tobias," I gasp with tears welling up in my eyes, is this what a date is suppoused to feel like? If so, Tobias and I should do this every Friday. I am so overwhelmed at the thoughts of him jumping on and off this same train and setting it up, making sure that he jumps off at the right time to get dressed back at home, "This is beautiful." I say turning around to him as he shuts the door behind him, I press my lips against his and he smiles hugging me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I smile pulling away from our kiss hugging him and pecking his lips multiple times. This is what I have always dreamed of.

+++

This is my first date, and it is the best. Being able to sit down on the blanket, spending time with Tobias is amazing. Just spending time with him on a regular basis is a blessing, and him doing all of this to set up really means a lot to me. I am not a real materialistic person and small things make me happy, and this is beyond what I need. I don't deserve Tobias.

Tobias went down to one of the restaurants in Amity to grab some fresh food. We had pasta for dinner with a beautiful, perfectly, cooked and seasoned chicken with sauce over top of it. For the side dishes he had fresh fruit salad with delicious bruschetta with fresh, plump, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella.

"To Us," Tobias says holding his glass of Champagne. I smile and clink my glass to his taking my first sip of Champagne, the tiny bubbles melted in my mouth and journeyed northward into my brain. Sweet. Crisp. Delicious. The bubbles feel amazing as the go down my throat almost as if I were tasting the stars. "You like it?" Tobias asks noticing my smile on my face and I nod my head taking another sip.

"Great, I actually got this from Dauntless. I knew that Amity's would be too sweet, Candor too bland, Erudite too syrupy, and I knew that Abnegation wouldn't have any." He says and I nod my head setting the glass down carefully making sure that it wouldn't fall due to the rocky car. "Are you having a nice time?"

"Nice time?" I question raising my eyebrows, "Tobias, this is the most wonderful time I have ever had with a human being. I really love this and this is my first date. I wish that I could pause this and relive it again and again. Thanks so much for all that you do." I tell him and he smiles, his eyes darting towards my lips and then to my eyes again. I smile placing my plate of Chocolate cake and strawberries down on the floor leaning over to kiss his lips.

"I love you," I mumble against his lips without thinking and I can feel him smile underneath me.

"I love you too," He whispers and presses his lips to mine again and I run my fingers through his chocolate curls. He abruptly pulls away and I pout at, "I want to show you something." He says standing up and holds his hand out to me, he pulls me to his feet and opens the door letting the cold wind into the warm space. I shiver and he wraps his arms around me, I look out and see the beautiful city with all of the lights making me gasp. I wish that I had my phone in my hand to take a picture.

"Tobias, this is amazing." I smile and turn around to see him on his knee, I gasp and my heart starts pounding in my heart. I am way too young for commitment and we've only been dating for two months, I hope that he isn't proposing.

"Tris, Beatrice, I love you and I am so glad that we were able to tell each other that so early in our relationship. I loved you since you fell down from the roof landing in that old net, it seems like when you came everything in my life changed, everything was simpler and better. Like a moth to a flame, I can't stay away, like the night to the day, I can't stay away. You are a true blessing to me, and what I am trying to say is," He digs in his pocket bringing out a dark red box and I feel like my heart is going to leap out of my chest, my legs are so weak. "I promise that I will love you forever, I promise that I will be there with you forever and through everything. I promise that I will be there for you and Ava. I promise." I says taking out a silver ring that has a heart in the middle with an infinity ring going through it and diamonds on the infinity ring. "It's a promise ring," he says slipping it on my right ring finger.

"Tobias," I gasp for the millionth time today, "I love it," I say leaping into his arms crashing my lips to his and he smiles kissing me back. "Thank you for Today, this couldn't be better." I tell him with tears running down my face.

"I love you,"

I honestly love Tobias, I am his and he is mine. I choose him over and over again and he chooses me, he is my family.

-

-

-

a/n: SO MAY QUOTES IN THIS CHAPTER!

I quoted from Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars, and Fire We Make by Alicia Keys Ft. Maxwell. The italics is the quote from the song, TFIOS is from the part of her drinking champagne for the first time. Like, literally took bits out of there. I got my book and found the chapter, writing exactly out of it so I give credit to John Green for that amazing little scene of the date, Veronica Roth for the great Divergent Series, Alicia Keys and Maxwell for writing such an exquisite song and google images for the great promise ring.

Don't forget to comment and vote guys!

Peace and Love,

Stay Dauntless.