Episode 92

Joe laid Gabe down in the bassinette he would be sleeping in until he was settled enough to sleep in his own room after changing his diaper. Joe knew at this stage there wasn't a lot he could do to help Demi out with her breast feeding he could only really change his diaper but he was determined to be there for her as much as he could. Change his diaper when needed, look after him while Demi had naps, he was Gabe's father and would be there for him and his mother.

"Ready for our first night at home with him?" Joe questioned Demi smiling nodding her head as he head hit the pillow. "You tired baby girl?"

"Yeah it's been a long day with everyone coming over but hopefully Gabe won't give us too much of a hassle." Demi spoke but Joe could see how tired she was. He laid down on the bed next to her having to walk to the other side of the bed to get in, Demi was closest to Gabe wanting to get to him quickly if he needed feeding.

"Yeah hopefully, you know what a heavy sleeper I am, don't be scared to wake me up. I want to be there for you both." Joe demanded Demi smiling nodding her head gently leaning over kissing his lips gently, Joe kissed back before pulling away.

"He's perfect don't you think?" Demi questioned as she turned around so she was facing her son, she could just see his face as he slept next to his parents.

"Of course he is, he came from you." Joe grinned bringing her into his arms, she groaned gently not expecting it but it didn't hurt her, she was pretty much healed after the accident. She was just glad Joe and Nick were okay and that Jamie was just trying to mess with her, she was glad Joe wasn't proposing yet either, she just didn't want to rush into anything with him and they just had a baby so they didn't need to worry about getting married.

"He looks more like you than me though." Demi replied kissing his arm as it was all she could get to, Joe smiled kissing the back of her head.

"He must be handsome then." Joe grinned making Demi giggle.

"We better get some sleep before we're awoken, night Joe." Demi stated.

"Night Demi." Joe answered kissing her head again before they both settled down.

Demi smiled when she woke up the next morning seeing her son sleeping in between her and her boyfriend. They had changed his diaper about an hour ago and Demi laid him in between them rather than putting him down in his bassinette. She carefully climbed of the bed grabbing her phone snapping a picture before uploading it to twitter with the caption.

'Like Father, like son, love my boys so much! xx'

"Come here baby boy." Demi cooed lifting Gabe up off the bed carefully not wanting to wake him up, she wanted Joe to sleep in a little more if possible. She knew he would look after their son a little later when she had a nap. Gabe had a good night, he only woke up a couple of times and didn't take long for him to get back to sleep. So far he was a really easy baby, barely fussy besides being in a car seat, he didn't like to be restricted.

"Let's leave daddy to sleep." She kissed Gabe's head before making her way downstairs laying him down on the couch setting cushions either side of him so he wouldn't fall. Demi made her way into the kitchen making a start on breakfast but smiled when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her from the back.

"Morning." Joe breathed in her ear.

"I was going to let you sleep in for a bit." Demi stated.

"I wanted to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend and son." Joe kissed her head gently Demi saying nothing more but letting him hold her in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------

Comments please!