Episode 82

"What plans do you actually have?" Eddie inquired as they stood in the spare room in Joe and Demi's knew house. He had managed to sneak off with all the men while Demi was still in bed, Nick wasn't with them because he had slept in but Denise promised to send him over when he was awake if he still wanted to be a part of the surprise they were all doing for Demi. The plan was to get the nursery done, they weren't finding out what they were having which meant they could get it done sooner. Joe thought it would be a nice little surprise for Demi to see on Christmas day.

"Obviously we don't know what we're having so we need to keep it neutral, I was thinking maybe a really light greyish colour," Joe explained wanting their opinion opening the lid to the paint he had already brought. "I have template so we can paint a giant tree."

"It doesn't sound like much sense Joe but let's go with it, see if your father senses are working." Joe grinned slightly before they all got changed into some scruffy clothes. Joe had already been out without Demi knowing to pick the furniture, it was sat in the hall ready to be put together but for now they needed to get the walls painted so somebody could come down and lay a carpet down. It was going to be a busy day but they knew it would be worth it in the end when they saw how happy Demi was with their work.

"Where are you going?" Demi questioned as she made her way down the stairs seeing Nick about to leave the house. He turned around giving her a warm smile, he knew this was a surprise for Demi so couldn't tell her. He also knew that she didn't like people hiding things from her so would complain about it until she knew what was happening the next day when Joe brought her down to see what they had gotten up to.

"I'm just going out for a bit, I'll be back later." Nick assured her.

"Nick." Demi lectured knowing that he was hiding something, he held his hands up to just above his chest in surrender seeing the look she was giving him.

"I promise, I'll see you later." Nick left without another word shutting the door behind him. Demi sighed taking in a breath before making her way down the rest of the stairs resting her hand on her forming bump. She wondered into the kitchen seeing her mom with Denise and Danielle at the table as Danielle fed Alena with Dallas, she could hear the TV on knowing Maddie would be watching that. She sat down at the table pulling a face at Alena making her squeal.

"Where is everyone?" Demi questioned.

"The boys have gone out for the day so we can stay here and have a pamper day." Danielle stated, they hadn't planned this until now but it made sense to Demi.

"Where have they gone though?" Demi questioned again.

"We don't know honey, wherever they like. Just enjoy the freedom you have now because as soon as the baby comes you won't have much." Demi shook her head gently, she knew they were hiding something but she wouldn't be able to get it out of them.

"I know you're up to something guys, I'll play along but don't think that I don't think there is nothing going on." They all laughed.

"That's good enough for us sis." Dallas stated.

"So when is the pampering starting?" Demi inquired.

"Just as soon as you've eaten breakfast and taken your tablets." Denise stated Demi nodding her head gently getting up making herself some toast, she took the tablet the doctor had given her to help that baby's development. She was wondering what everyone was up to, she knew it would have been Joe's idea, he liked to surprise her a lot. She couldn't believe it had been ten months, it only felt like months ago she met him but now he was in her life she couldn't see him not being there, she wanted a lifetime with him and their baby.

---------------------------------------------------

Comments please!