Episode 28

Demi's eyes wondered over to the direction that Joe's eyes were sighing when she saw Nick stood there. She knew that Nick had no idea that Joe was into writing and singing his own songs, he only knew that he had starting playing the guitar again. Nick entered the room a little more as Joe took the earphones from over his head setting them down before exiting the booth.

"I'll let you two talk this out." Demi stated leaving the room before either of them could beg her to stay. Joe sighed slumping down on the chair that Demi was sat in, he knew what kind of talk they would be having. The 'why haven't you told me before' talk.

"Did you write that song?" Nick inquired taking a seat down on the chair which was not too far away from Demi's. Joe just nodded his head gently. "Since when do you sing and write your own songs?" Nick questioned again Joe taking in a breath before replying.

"I started writing songs when I was about fifteen before the whole football thing took over my life but I only recently starting singing them. If I'm being honest with you Nick I've always regretted not going along with the band once I saw how successful and how much you have enjoyed yourself over the years. Demi was the first one to really hear about my songs and suggested just for fun coming down here to record them, nothing is really happening." Joe explained.

"You should have told me before Joe, If you felt like this when you were about fifteen then it wasn't too late to come up with the band idea." Nick explained.

"Well I didn't and this is how it turned out, I'm not disappointed with how it turned out. I just always think about how different our lives would have been if I did join the band." Joe confessed.

"Can I have a look at the songs?" Nick questioned Joe handing him the sheets. Nick scanned his eyes over them briefly before turning to his older brother. "You want some tips to make them better?" Joe nodded his head gently, Nick got up locking the door so Demi couldn't get in before sitting back down. It wasn't too long later that Demi tried to get in but couldn't and started knocking on the door, they both laughed turning to her.

"Let me in." Demi demanded but Nick shook his head at her.

"No, helping Joe here and we don't need you!" He teased Demi turning to Joe.

"Joe let me in and you'll be rewarded tonight." Demi attempted Nick turning to his brother seeing that he was thinking about it.

"No Joe and I did not need to know that Demetria!" Nick scolded wondering over to the door. "It's a surprise." Nick closed the blinds on the door before they got to work.

Demi decided to spend the time in the lounge area having a coffee or a couple. Joe and Nick wondered through after a couple of hours having a smile on their faces but Demi didn't mirror theirs as she crossed her arms over her chest. They took a seat down next to her on the couch Joe passing her a CD in a clear wallet.

"You've done it all without me?" Demi questioned.

"Nick helped me on the songs, listen to them when you get home and tell me what you think." Joe stated Demi nodding her head.

"Aw is Demi angry?" Nick teased only getting a kick.

"I am at you but Joe is too cute to stay mad at," Demi teased back giggling as Joe begun celebrating. "Don't push your luck Joseph and I thought you were in England?" Demi questioned turning to Nick.

"I thought I'd come back and surprise you both when I saw your tweet about you going to the studio and I did get a big surprise." Nick exclaimed.

"I got a big surprise too when he came down to see me." Demi stated.

"I did too!" Joe exclaimed this time.

"I do not want to know what my big brother and best friend got up to in the bed room thank you very much." Nick lectured making them both laugh.

----------------------------------------------------

Comments please!