Episode 33

"Are you having fun?" Denise inquired as she was on the phone to her second eldest son. They had talked on the phone most nights that Joe had been here. He knew that he would regret it if he didn't talk to his parents most days but he also knew as he got older that would reduce as well. He would have his own family in the future to worry about and would probably only visit his parents once a week or so.

"Yeah I am, spending a lot of time with Demi or was." Joe chuckled to himself but it had just turned his mother slightly confused.

"What do you mean was? What's happened?" Denise inquired.

"Can't you remember a couple of months back me telling you about Buddy getting jealous everytime me and Demi try to do anything affectionate with each other. He's still doing it." Denise couldn't help but laugh. It had been a couple of months since Nick and Demi had announced the tour and their first show was only another two months away. They still had a lot to prep for but they were slowly making progress just excited to get there. It had been a while since Nick had done a full tour unlike Demi who had finished her world one earlier this year. Joe and Demi have been together for a total of six months now and we're only getting closer, Joe had stayed with Demi not going back home. Neither of them wanted to say goodbye so they didn't see the need to.

"How is Demi doing?" Denise questioned again, she couldn't be more happy for her son. He seemed to really be enjoying the time he was spending with his girlfriend.

"She's busy like normal, I don't know how she does it to be honest." Joe admitted.

"Because I'm super woman!" Demi exclaimed as she entered the room, Joe laughed as Denise did too hearing her.

"Hey Dems." Joe greeted as she made her way over to the bed laying down next to him.

"Hi Mrs. Jonas." Demi greeted then pecking Joe's lips. They both talked to Denise over the loud speaker for a while until they hung up. Joe wrapped his arm around her more kissing her cheek gently as she laid her head on his chest.

"I can't believe it's been six months." Demi whispered but Joe could still hear her.

"And I'm not even done with you yet." Joe answered smirking as she smacked him gently.

Demi woke up that night to a stabbing pain to her stomach, she closed her eyes as it disappeared snuggling more into Joe's chest knowing that it would just be her period pains. She was just settled when the same pain hit her again but only more intense. Her eyelids flung open as she gripped onto her stomach.

"J-Joe." She stammered not wanting to wake him up but she had to, he had already told her whatever happened to her day or night she could talk to him. Even if they were across the country she could phone him. He would always be there for her no matter the time of the day or whether it was something small or something huge.

"Demi what's wrong?" Joe mumbled half asleep but awake, his eyes stayed closed.

"I've got a really bad pain in my stomach." Demi revealed.

"Do you need the toilet?" Joe suggested holding her closer but that's when she felt something trickling down her legs gently.

"J-Joe." She stammered again pushing him away but that just made him wake up more knowing that it was something serious.

"What's wrong?" Joe demanded to know.

"I think I'm having a miscarriage." Demi feared.

"You were pregnant, why didn't you tell me?" Joe questioned rushing off the bed beginning to cover his body then wrapping a gown around Demi lifting her up in his arms.

"I didn't know Joe, I promise!" She exclaimed more than scared with what was happening.

---------------------------------------------

Comments please!