Episode 51

Joe and Demi made it back from the beach just before lunchtime when it started to get busy people asking for autographs. They didn't mind giving them out but to a certain extent. They were there to have a goodtime, not to be bombarded with demands. Joe was surprised when he got asked for a couple, turns out someone had recorded what he had done when opening for One Direction and it was going around YouTube. They hoped that people would get more excited about the tour wanting the shows that haven't been sold out to sell up. They grabbed a bite to eat making sure Buddy stayed hydrated before they could feed him at home. They made it home around one ready to spend the day being lazy while they could.

"He's asleep maybe we can you know." Joe stated leaning down kissing her lips but Demi couldn't kiss back for laughing. Joe laughed too as he pulled away.

"You can't say that about my little man." Demi accused pushing him away laughing when he acted offended and begun sulking.

"I see who your favourite is." Joe taunted Demi shaking her head gently leaning over kissing his lips gently. Joe kissed back before Demi pulled away leaving a smile on both their faces.

"You'll always be my favourite." Demi smiled sitting up straight again.

"Will you write a song with me?" Joe questioned Demi smiling again.

"I would love to write a song with you." Demi stated getting up holding her hand out, Joe took it getting up the two of them made their way into the music room Demi had made when she moved it. It was a two bedroom apartment, she didn't want to be too extravagant on what she brought, she wanted to save most of her money for the future. Joe sat down on the piano stool, he was getting better at piano now Demi teaching him since his father couldn't.

"What do you think about adding the song to our set list when we go on tour?" Demi questioned afterwards. It wasn't hard to write a song between them, they both had inspiration and it just poured out in the song Demi already ready to record it with her boyfriend at some point. She would also like to release it too if it was alright with her manager.

"We won't be on stage together." Joe stated putting his coffee down on the coaster that was laid on the coffee table in front of them.

"Doesn't mean we can't sort it out," Demi stated too leaning back on the couch. "If I'm ready as soon as you finish you can stay on for one last song. I come on, sing the song with you then you leave while I do my set list. Nick joins me while we do some of the duet songs we've done over the years then he can do his set list." Demi explains.

"That could work." Joe stated Demi laughing slightly.

"I look forward to performing on stage with you, it's became one of my favourite songs I've written." Demi admitted.

"It's because I'm awesome!" Joe exclaimed Demi laughing again slapping his chest

"Now Mr. chef what's for dinner?" Demi questioned.

"Whatever pizza toppings you want from the pizzeria around the corner." Joe teased kissing her head gently making her pout.

"I want you to cook for me." Demi demanded.

"If I go cook I can't spend time with my favourite girl," Joe pulled her in closer to him kissing her head gently again smiling as she embraced her back. He couldn't remember ever being so happy with anyone, he hadn't had a serious relationship before Demi but he was glad he waited. He enjoyed the time he spends with Demi. "I'll go cook us one of my mom's home recipes, it used to be my favourite as a kid." Joe got up and left the room before Demi could say another word. She smiled though leaning back on the couch as she grabbed the controls starting to watch whatever was on that she fancied. She too couldn't remember being this happy.

----------------------------------------------

Comments please!