Episode 32

"Buddy!" Demi exclaimed as the dog ran in his tail wagging as he jumped up on Demi's legs, Demi bent down lifting him up allowing him to lick her face. It was clear the dog was excited to see Demi after so long. Demi was just as excited to have him back after she had finished promoting her album. He would be going on tour with them and would stay with her until they went on tour. She loved the dog like he was her baby. The dog soon settled down in her arms as she sat down on the couch next to Joe who petted the dog gently it being the first time he had met the dog. "Hey mom, this is Joe." Demi introduced as she held Buddy against his chest. Joe got up shaking Dianna's hand before taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"Nice to meet you," Dianna stated smiling as the dog fell asleep against Demi's chest clearly tired from that burst of excitement. "Bless him."

"It's good to have him home." Demi admitted trying her best not to move and disturb the dog as he slept. He was still young and would need sleep to develop more.

"You got him for Christmas right?" Joe questioned Demi nodding her head.

"Well it was early but oh well, he's such a good little boy aren't you." Demi cooed kissing his cheek, Joe smiled watching the dog sleep. He had dogs when he was growing up but when the family dog died they didn't bother replacing her, she was too special for that. Instead she just lived on in memories. He knew he wanted dogs as he grew older and when he had kids of his own, they were great fun to own.

"I hear your tour with Nick is sold out." Dianna started a conversation up.

"Pretty much yeah, we need to start planning it really. We have the dates but we haven't thought about a set list or wardrobe or stage design. I know it will be awesome whatever happens." Demi predicted, she was getting excited already about going back on tour.

"Are you going with them Joe?" Dianna inquired.

"I'm going but I don't know what I'm doing yet, they want me to open for them but I'm not sure if I have the courage." Joe confessed.

"This is the first time I'm hearing about this." Demi stated.

"Yeah I kinda didn't tell you." Joe grinned slightly making Demi giggle.

"I'm sure your great, you just need to push past those nerves." Dianna encouraged.

"He is great mom, more than great and I'll find a way for you to get past this stage fright." Demi demanded Joe nodding his head gently but he couldn't help but be nervous about what Demi had in store for him. He knew it would be big whatever it was.

"What you cooking?" Joe questioned later on that night wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's waist so his front was pressing against her back." Demi smiled as she continued to chop some vegetables to go into a stew. Joe leant his head on her shoulder watching as her hands chopped the leek on the chopping board.

"Stew and dumplings." Demi replied finishing the leek before putting it in the water along with the rest of the vegetables. She turned around so she was no facing them smiling through the kiss as he pressed his lips onto hers but she kissed back her hands coming up to his hair. Joe smiled as well bringing her closer to him. They were soon interrupted when buddy darted in barking at them. They laughed as they pulled away.

"I think someone's jealous that I have mommy's attention." Joe cooed leaning down kissing her lips again laughing against them as Buddy started barking at them again. Demi pulled away from him pecking his lips gently.

"Come here my little man," Demi cooed this time bringing Buddy up in her arms. "Mommy always has time for Buddy cuddles."

"Oh I see how it is." Joe joked exiting the room leaving Demi giggling.

------------------------------------------------

Comments please!