Episode 62

"I would like to introduce to the stage somebody very special to me, Demi Lovato!" Joe exclaimed through the microphone the music starting to the song that he had wrote with Demi as she entered the stage. She smiled giving him a hug as the crowd roared. "This is a song we wrote together and would love to share with you, it's called Just Give Me A Reason." The two of them begun singing the song enjoying every minute of it as they shared the stage. They couldn't imagine singing the song with anybody else.

Joe gave Demi a hug before running off the stage after saying goodbye to the crowd. He took a deep breath making his way to the lounge area seeing Nick relaxing before it was his turn to go on the stage, his hair was done, he just needed to change and wouldn't take long. Joe slumped down next to his brother as he caught his breath back.

"Hey you managed to do the whole set list without falling!" Nick praised Joe laughing.

"I guess I did." Joe answered grabbing a water bottle taking a couple of sips from it.

"You looking forward to fatherhood?" Nick inquired Joe nodding his head gently only answering once he got his breath completely back.

"Yeah of course, we got close last time and I really like Demi so I don't see why we can't make this work. It was an accident but I can't imagine hating my child." Joe confessed.

"It's going to be a lot of hard work you know, especially with Demi being who she is and you becoming the person you are." Nick stated.

"I know but celebrities have babies all the time and they manage it okay, we'll find a way to make it work." Joe replied.

"Well I'm happy for you bro, just please tell me mom's reaction. She's been bugging you for a while now to settle down." Nick stated.

"I know, I'm just looking forward to the pregnancy, helping out where I can then meeting my son or daughter." Nick smiled patting his back getting up saying goodbye to his brother before he wondered off to get ready for the show. It was still hard for Joe to believe that he was having a baby with Demi but it was very real.

Joe and Demi climbed onto the tour bus where they would stay until Nick arrived. They took turns going in the shower before settling down on the couch once they had made a mug of hot chocolate for them both. They turned the telly on but only kept it on quiet in the background, they enjoyed the time after a concert being the only ones on the bus.

"You might get your little boy." Joe whispered in her ear, Demi smiled at the thought. She could imagine having a son which looked like his father as he grew up.

"I might do but I'm not bothered if I have a girl," Demi stated. "What about you? Have you thought about what you want?"

"I don't mind as long as he or she is healthy, I want one of each one day but I'm really not bothered what I get the first time around." Joe explained.

"I've planned this out since I was a little girl, I've had names picked out too." Demi revealed laughing as Joe raised his eyebrows.

"Really what are they?" Joe inquired.

"I'm not telling because I'm not sure about them anymore," Demi admitted. "But I know I want the names of my children to be in the bible if that's alright?"

"That's fine, I grew up in a religious family anyway so it would be nice for their names to be in the bible." Joe answered kissing her hair.

"I just can't believe I have our little one in here." Demi laid her hands on her stomach smiling as Joe placed his hands on top of hers.

------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!