Episode 86

Demi shifted in her sleep but soon woke up when she felt a harsh kick, she groaned laying her hand on her bump hoping to calm her son or daughter down but he or she continued to kick as if they were scared and was trying to warn her of something. She hoped her eyes jumping when she saw someone stood at the edge of her bed a ghost of a smile on his face. She sat up quickly plunging to side to grab her phone but it wasn't there seeing him holding it up before throwing it on the ground.

"J-Jamie please go away." Demi stammered wrapping her arms around her bump wanting to protect her son or daughter but she knew that wouldn't work. She thought she was safe away from Jamie, he hadn't been a problem in nearly a year since he shot Joe and came to her apartment.

"No, I told you I'd come back and take everything that is special to you away." Jamie snapped at her Demi beginning to cry.

"Joe!" She screamed but heard no movement, Jamie smirked.

"I already taken care of your little boyfriend and best friend." He taunted Demi whimpering as she thought about how he had already tried to kill her boyfriend. She knew he wouldn't have made the mistake and not have done it this time. She couldn't win against him she knew that much, not when she was fully pregnant and too tired to get off the bed to go to the bathroom.

"What have you done to them?" Demi questioned.

"I don't think you want the details but I'll give them to you if you want?" He questioned Demi shaking her head gently.

"All I want to know is did they die together?" Demi stammered again Jamie smirking slightly seeing the pain on her face that he had killed two of the most important people in her life.

"Yes, Nick sat there watching his brother die before I killed him too," He begun answering her question, she just cried harder not wanting this anymore, she would rather be with both of them but Demi knew he was here to make her suffer and the best way to do that was to keep her alive. "Who is most important to you now Demetria?"

"N-Nobody." She managed to choke out through tears.

"I think we both know that is a lie, I wonder maybe your mother or your step father who has been there for you since your father ran out or maybe your sisters? I see you had become quite close to who should have been your parents." Jamie sneered throwing a box on the bed, Demi picked it up in her hands only crying more when she saw a silver ring in the box. He was going to propose but now couldn't because the guy in front of her had killed him.

"What have I done to you to get this Jamie? Joe and Nick were innocent people, you didn't need to kill them. I'd rather you kill me than anybody else, please." Demi begged but Jamie smirked again making his way over to the bed Demi now able to see the knife which was in his left hand, she knew he was left handed. This wasn't his fault, he wasn't mentally right so she couldn't blame him, she just wished that he would get caught so he could get the help he needed.

"Because then you wouldn't be suffering would you?" Jamie taunted stroking her cheek gently, Demi just sobbed pushing his hands away.

"W-What are you going to do with me?" Demi feared.

"I've waited a whole nine months for you to get this far in the pregnancy, I think we both know who is most important to you now." Demi shook her head gently.

"My son or daughter is innocent!" Demi shrieked but screamed when she felt the knife enter her bump the ghost of a smile on Jamie's face as he pulled the knife out of her seeing the blood all over the dagger. Demi's hand clutched her stomach as she felt the pain run through her body.

"I'll see you soon beautiful." Jamie whispered before leaving the house. Demi screamed in pain again her vision becoming blurry her head falling back . She managed to mumble a couple of words before completely falling unconscious.

"Hang in there squish."

----------------------------------------------

I'm going away with family for just over a week, I'll post when I get home a week tomorrow.