Episode 49

Joe woke up the next morning smiling when he saw Demi sleeping next to him only the duvet covering their naked bodies. He carefully brought her closer to him taking in her scent as she stayed asleep. He closed his eyes again not to go back to sleep but to relax. He didn't want to wake Demi up when she was still sleeping. He laid there for the next half hour that it did take her to wake up only smiling more when she revealed the eyes he could fall in love with all over again.

"Morning gorgeous." Joe greeted pecking the corner of her mouth, Demi smiled laying her head down on his arm again.

"Morning Joe," Demi answered. "You've got some new moves there." Joe laughed pulling her, she laid her head on his chest enjoying the embrace he was giving her. She couldn't think of a better way to wake up then next to her boyfriend after sharing a night together showing each other how much they loved each other. She knew she had plenty of days of this coming up when they go on tour either staying on the tour bus for a night or staying in a hotel. She looked forward to tour, spending time with her boyfriend and best friend.

"I'm going to make breakfast, you stay here." Joe demanded kissing her head before pulling away from her getting off the bed. He slipped his boxers on heading out the door stopping when Demi spoke again turning around to her.

"I love you." She grinned.

"I love you too baby girl." He blew her a kiss before heading out of the room so he could make his girlfriend breakfast in bed.

"I thought we were bad cooks together!" Demi exclaimed as she ate the pancakes Joe had made her. He couldn't help but laugh remembering everytime that they had cooked together. He had laid back and let her do most of the work. He enjoyed cooking and would like to think he was actually good at it. He considered it as a job when he had his knee injury.

"Nah I let you do most of the work then, can't you remember me telling you when we met that I like cooking?" Joe questioned.

"Honestly no I can't." Demi stated taking another bite of her blueberry pancakes.

"Glad to know I made a good first impression." Joe teased.

"Well you didn't cause you were a grumpy depressed ass," Demi teased back making him laugh. He wasn't in a good place then, he never thought he would be where he was now then. "You can be the one to cook in the future."

"How far does this future go?" Joe questioned smirking but Demi didn't care as she looked up at him still eating the breakfast he had made for her.

"Oh way to the Grandchildren." Demi stated.

"Hold on we haven't had any kids yet!" Joe exclaimed Demi laughing. They were aware they got close, they would never forget the feeling finding out they were having a baby less than an hour later discovering that it wasn't their time. "How many kids are you thinking?"

"Three." Demi stated clearly already making her mind up.

"Why three?" Joe inquired Demi shrugging her shoulder gently.

"It just seems like a reasonable number, they will always have more than us to go to, they will have two siblings." Demi explained.

"Boys or girls?" Joe questioned again just curious now, he knew that girls thought about this kind of thing whereas boys just live in the moment.

"Two boys then a girl, she'll be daddy's little girl." Demi smiled as he leaned over kissing her lips gently, Demi smiled kissing him back before he pulled away licking his lips gently.

"Those pancakes are good." Joe laughed as she slapped him carrying on with her breakfast as Joe left for a shower.

-------------------------------------

Comments please!