Episode 56

It was after sound check and dinner that they were getting ready for the show, Joe was already ready with being on first but Demi was in the middle of doing her makeup. She was independent as an artist, wanting to do as much as she could for herself, she styled herself how she wanted to every day, chose what she wore and so on. She didn't let anybody push her around, she wouldn't even want what she had if she couldn't do what she wanted to.

"You've smudged." Joe stated as he sat on the couch reading through a magazine which was left on the table, Demi shook her head gently.

"I can see myself in the mirror Joseph," Demi lectured Joe chuckling but laughed more when she smudged herself, he got a glare through the mirror as she grabbed a wipe so she could remove the mess. She finished doing her make up before Joe was called to get ready to come on stage, they both stood up Joe snaking his arms around her waist as hers made their way around his neck. "Good luck." Demi leaned up slightly so she could kiss his lips before pulling away.

"Thanks, I love you." He kissed her this time.

"I love you too." Demi spoke before they pulled away from each other. Joe kissed her forehead before making his way out the room. Demi smiled as she followed but caught up with Nick not wanting to disturb Joe as he got in his frame of mind, she planned to watch him with Nick for a while before having to get ready completely. She was nervous for him wanting him to do well but she had all the faith in the world that the crowd would love him.

"Is Buddy sleeping?" Nick inquired Demi nodding her head.

"I took him for a quick walk while you were doing sound check." Demi stated the two of them staying behind Joe as he took in some deep breaths to calm his mind.

"Good luck bro!" Nick called after him as he ran onto the stage.

"How did Joe actually hide this from us all for this long? He's amazing." Nick shouted over the music, the sound of his brother performing. He now wished that he and Kevin had convinced their brother more to do the band. He doesn't regret what he has done throughout his career but he knew he would have had much more of a good time if he was doing it with his brother.

"Because he wanted to do football." Demi reminded him Nick shoving her gently.

"Honestly though could you imagine what our band would have been like if we managed to convince him to have a band?" Nick questioned.

"I think it would have been good but you've both enjoyed what you have done so there's no point in regretting anything." Demi encouraged.

"I just think all this would have been a lot more fun if I had my two brothers by my side, Frankie was too young otherwise we could have become a four piece." Demi couldn't help but laugh leaning her head on him her eyes moving over to her boyfriend who was performing a song that he wrote and performed to her when he admitted how he really felt about music. When she heard his voice for the first time.

"I'm sorry but he's so hot up there." Demi grinned as Nick wined.

"Demi! I do not want to know your thoughts about my older brother!" Nick complained Demi laughing, she shouldn't stopped when she heard the crowd stop screaming and the band stop playing. They rushed further onto the stage seeing Joe laid down on the stage his eyes closed. They didn't care that it wasn't time for them to be on stage, they darted on ignoring the crowd screaming for them kneeling down by Joe.

"Joe?" Demi questioned Joe's eyes opening.

"I-I fell, my knee." He stammered, the two of them sighing.

"Come on." Nick stated helping him get up. Joe wrapped his arms around both of them allowing them to help him off the stage.

---------------------------------------

Comments please!