Episode 71

Demi composed herself before wondering out of the bathroom holding onto Joe's hand, she gave everyone a assuring smile telling them that she was fine before they both sat down and begun to eat again. She knew she couldn't stop eating just because if her morning sickness otherwise her baby wouldn't get anything to live off and she wanted her son or daughter as big and as healthy as possible. It was her that played a part in it.

"Are you sure your okay to eat that, I can make you some soup." Dianna offered but Demi shook her head gently.

"I'm fine mom but thanks." Demi spoke, she would have so much support before and after the baby is born and not just from Joe from everyone. They all seemed to be excited about the baby arriving this July but nowhere near as excited as the expectant parents were. She just hoped the fans were as supportive as their families but they knew they couldn't please everybody and either was they would be having this baby so it didn't matter what they thought. Joe and Demi sat down and ate their dinner Demi hoping she would be able to keep it down enough for her baby to get the nutrients from what she had eaten. They then decided to head upstairs and watch a film together in Demi's old room cuddled up on the bed.

"Can you see us raising our son or daughter in that house?" Demi inquired breaking the silence and their focus on the film.

"It was a really nice house and yeah I can see us living there with our child, how much time do you think you'll take off your career after the baby is born?" Joe inquired Demi shrugging her shoulders gently. She hadn't got any plans yet.

"I'm not planning anything yet, I'll start thinking about releasing new music or whatever whenever I feel ready and our child is old enough not to need both of us at much. You think you want to release your own album?" Demi answered adding in her own question but Joe shook his head gently surprising Demi slightly, he seemed to really like what he's doing when he was up on the stage but she wanted the best for him and if it wasn't something he didn't want to do she would stand by him and support him on what he wanted to do.

"Not really, I don't want to release an album and not go on tour with it, I'm not leaving you and the baby to go on tour. We'll both raise our child and then decide what we want to do. With my previous football wages and your wages added on I don't think we'll have problems with money." Joe explained Demi smiling slightly.

"I like that idea." Demi admitted leaning up kissing his lips gently before pulling away laying her head back down on his chest.

Joe smiled as the film ended seeing that Demi had fallen asleep against him, he moved her so she was laying down on the bed before getting up covering her with the duvet so she doesn't get cold. He kissed her forehead and switched the telly off before making his way out of the room shutting the door behind him so she wouldn't be disturbed. He wondered over to Nick's room knocking on the door before opening the door slightly.

"Hey Joe," Nick greeted as Joe made his way into the room taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Is Demi okay?"

"Yeah she just fell asleep while we watched the film." Joe answered as Nick put his guitar down so he could talk to his brother. They had both enjoyed spending so much time with each other, it wasn't something they got a lot of growing up.

"You looking forward to fatherhood?" Nick inquired Joe nodding his head.

"Of course." Joe grinned making his younger brother laugh. Nick could see himself becoming a father one day but he was happy where he was with his life at the moment.

"Are you thinking about getting married anytime soon?" Nick questioned curious.

--------------------------------------

Comments please!