Episode 46

It took another couple of days of lazing around the apartment for Joe and Demi to feel comfortable enough to go outside again. They knew they couldn't coop themselves in the apartment for the rest of their lives however they did head somewhere in which they knew they would be somewhat safe. The studio. Demi had plenty of feelings locked inside that she needed to get out and she couldn't think of a better place to do that other than in a song or two. They had stopped to talk to some reporters outside for a couple of minutes, just so they could let them know that they were okay, they didn't want anyone to worry about them now that everything is seeming to blow over.

"How did I know you guys would be making your way here?" Nick questioned as he caught up with them, Joe rolled his eyes gently.

"Maybe because Demi tweeted it." He teased Nick laughing as Demi did.

"I just want to get these thoughts out onto paper, it's going to be an emotional song." Demi explained as they entered the studio that Demi had booked out for a couple of hours.

"She loves me that much." Joe teased Demi smacking him gently.

"We're all happy your okay Joe not just your girlfriend." Nick stated taking a seat.

"I know and I appreciate all the support but you don't need to worry about me anymore, I'm fine and I won't let him hurt me again or anybody close to me." Joe vowed taking a seat as well.

"Don't say that because you can't control it Joe." Demi stated but took his hand, Joe sighed nodding his head. He didn't want anyone to be hurt by that man again, he was clearly mentally unstable. If they had proof he shot Joe and did what he did in Demi's apartment they could do him but they had none and until they did they would have to be careful.

Demi had written her song and played it to both Joe and Nick. She had so many feelings she just wanted to express into a song but she planned not to show anybody else. It was a song for her and the people closest to her only. As much as she loved her fans hardly none of them will understand what she had been going through since she heard the news that Jamie was out of prison. Scared that he would come back and repeat what she did as a teenager and having to go through potentially losing the man she loved.

"I'm glad we could get back to the horrible cooking we do." Joe smirked as he picked at his food, Demi laughed doing the same.

"Yeah we're not great cooks are we?" Demi questioned pushing her plate away not being able to eat it anymore. "Let's call a pizza." Demi phoned for a pizza before they sat down on the couch deciding they would clean up later on. They switched the telly on watching whatever was on.

"Have we got any plans for in the week?" Joe questioned.

"I'm getting rid of your stage fright so you can open for me and Nick, I don't know about you." Demi smirked Joe chuckling slightly.

"I wish you'd tell me what you're up to." Joe spoke as he leaned back on his chair folding his arms over his chest, he didn't really like surprises.

"You won't go up if I tell you, just trust me and do what I tell you and you'll never have stage fright again. It might be daunting in the start but once you get up there and start performing you'll have the time of your life and not want to get off the stage. You need to start gathering some of your songs together, I'll help you if you want?" Demi explained Joe nodding his head.

"I guess to get over my fear I'll actually be going up on stage?" Joe questioned Demi biting her lip gently nodding her head seeing him tense up slightly.

"It will be okay, it's not a massive crowd or anything but it's a start." Demi assured him Joe sighing leaning over kissing her head.

"I trust you." Demi smiled leaning her head on his shoulder, she too trusted him with her life. She just wanted the best for him.

--------------------------------------------

Comments please!